Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
developer: Asakiyumemishi
English fix files to be added to Japanese version
link:
language: Japanese
version 1.11
link:
Genre: jRPG, Woman's Viewpoint, Female Protagonist, Clothes Changing, Breasts, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Rape
I downloaded this game through a multiple download link and reuploaded it through Mega. Let me know if the link works properly
This game looks like an after story of kazue's strange journey which follows her friend this time. (or it might be a new story with similar character models)
The game is in fact an after story. it's 3 years later with them forgetting shadow world events... for more context; beat the secret final boss in Kazue's Strange Journey
1638121277575.png
This is an after story, 3 years after the final battle of the previous game. This time it follows the Social awkward sempai... instead of just needing knowledge for classes, you need stuff like kindness, knowledge, nastiness, etc.. Not only that but things like climbing, jumping, and lockpicking. With better art and new story. it seems very interesting

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
It seems like some files were compressed a little too much. it went from 1175 to 972 (i believe) let me know if that has an effect on the game or is it just the result of compression.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry, I was trying to see if there was anyway to extract the mtool translation and apply it to a non mtool version.... in application, it seems possible, bit sadly, I don't have enough knowledge on the ins and outs of the process of the mtool translator to apply it to create a separate script that could be applied to the original jp version to make an mtl version available to everyone

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry, I was trying to see if there was anyway to extract the mtool translation and apply it to a non mtool version.... in application, it seems possible, bit sadly, I don't have enough knowledge on the ins and outs of the process of the mtool translator to apply it to create a separate script that could be applied to the original jp version to make an mtl version available to everyone
Plus, I don't know if that is allowed by the mtool creator

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Plus, I don't know if that is allowed by the mtool creator
I don't know enough about the code used for that tool to say if it is possible to extract the translation file. I would image one since you can export a file with the data. I wouldn't worry about what the creator of Mtool thinks. I say screw him for putting QOL features behind a paywall. A bit too greedy for my tastes. Like wordwarp behind a paywall? Fuck that dude.

Reactions: Jasra343

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know enough about the code used for that tool to say if it is possible to extract the translation file. I would image one since you can export a file with the data. I wouldn't worry about what the creator of Mtool thinks. I say screw him for putting QOL features behind a paywall. A bit too greedy for my tastes. Like wordwarp behind a paywall? Fuck that dude.
Thx, I'll do a little more experimenting to see if I could extract it

Reactions: Silentce

Apshiama

Jun 27, 2017
anybody have 1.05 version..the 1.00 still a lot of bug for example when u training it not gain level.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
anybody have 1.05 version..the 1.00 still a lot of bug for example when u training it not gain level.
you must train several times.... it's not bugged, I checked. I currently am 2 communication, 1 courage, and 1 knowledge.. You can gain communication training from the maid job, courage from the bunny girl job, and knowledge from tutoring the boy (i believe) Like 4 or 5 training rounds equal 1 point in the allotted skill, but 1 in climbing, jump, etc raise the level. that's why they cost more. No time limit anymore, so take it slow and try to enjoy the game seeing as the creator put so much effort into this nod to "persona" game

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I apologize but 1.00 is the only one I could find. As I stated previously, I haven't found a bug yet. It is trying a new system since there is no longer a time limit, so that might be why everything seems harder to obtain

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The only problem I have with this game is the insane difficulty spike after the intro

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
here is a link for the 1.09 version with both an mtl and base Japanese download version

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
does anyone know what new things are available in the game of the 1.09 version compared to the 1.00?