RPGM Girl's Ibunroku

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I had the same problem, the english version is completely unplayable, somebody just ran it through translator without any thought.

I've spent some time on creating a decent MTL from scratch, looks pretty good imo. I'll test some more and upload later this week probably.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I had the same problem, the english version is completely unplayable, somebody just ran it through translator without any thought.

I've spent some time on creating a decent MTL from scratch, looks pretty good imo. I'll test some more and upload later this week probably.
That's why I also have a untranslated version up there. Sadly the best I can do is switch out files from untranslated to mtl through trial and error and ghetto rig it. It's not the best method, but a moderator said he'd help of he had time, so maybe message him and see if you can lighten the load. I'm sorry, for putting you out. Thx

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Switching files won't help, the biggest file CommonEvents has both scripts and most of the dialogues mixed together. There were some tricky parts but after some trial and error i think i've figured out a good process, just need to iron out a few bugs.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Switching files won't help, the biggest file CommonEvents has both scripts and most of the dialogues mixed together. There were some tricky parts but after some trial and error i think i've figured out a good process, just need to iron out a few bugs.
your method sounds certified ghetto. Like a true Chad who doesn't have the same access/knowledge to/of software. Keep up the good work

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
you want a proper and accurate translation? use this together with mtool.. i pay for this, so you should kiss my feet.

jokes aside... i am a patron for this guy who invented this mtool. use it for your profit.. it´s a present.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
you want a proper and accurate translation? use this together with mtool.. i pay for this, so you should kiss my feet.

jokes aside... i am a patron for this guy who invented this mtool. use it for your profit.. it´s a present.
Nice to see people coming together to help each other for no other benefit but to help. Well, that and getting their feet kissed

• Haha
Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

good job on the translation... now if only I (or someone more capable) could find a way to reverse package this trs data file to where it will play on peoples games without having to have stable internet and mtool constantly open or, hell, having mtool in the first place. I mean it is asking a bit much, but i am one for the enjoyment of the many and not just a select few... the sad truth is that the best i can do is give it the ol ghetto style glossy finish. which might work better than nothing but is mainly a file shuffler to try and fix games broken by mtl

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
good job on the translation... now if only I (or someone more capable) could find a way to reverse package this trs data file to where it will play on peoples games without having to have stable internet and mtool constantly open or, hell, having mtool in the first place. I mean it is asking a bit much, but i am one for the enjoyment of the many and not just a select few... the sad truth is that the best i can do is give it the ol ghetto style glossy finish. which might work better than nothing but is mainly a file shuffler to try and fix games broken by mtl
well.. i thought about the same a few days ago and tried to find a solution, but unfortunately these trsdata.json files are protected. there is now way for a noob like me to open them easily or even convert them.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
well.. i thought about the same a few days ago and tried to find a solution, but unfortunately these trsdata.json files are protected. there is now way for a noob like me to open them easily or even convert them.
You're a step..... half-step? Well whatever categorization "ghetto" is in; You're doing better than me

poipoi

May 23, 2017
As promised, full translation:

I didn't see any breaking problems but i haven't played through everything, let's call this a beta release. If somebody decides to play with this let me know about the bugs (+save file), i'll try to fix the problems in the upcoming week.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

I didn't see any breaking problems but i haven't played through everything, let's call this a beta release. If somebody decides to play with this let me know about the bugs (+save file), i'll try to fix the problems in the upcoming week.
I believe there are images in this game for the H status screen. Did you translate those as well?

Asking out of curiosity for potential upload purposes. If you didn't no big deal. Regardless I thank you for your contributions to the site.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Thanks. It's my first translation so i hope it goes well. In terms of difficulty image / plugin translation was actually the easy part, i wish people did it more often.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks. It's my first translation so i hope it goes well. In terms of difficulty image / plugin translation was actually the easy part, i wish people did it more often.
-salutes- thank you for your contribution, soldier. The most I can do is switch files

baniwiwik

Sep 10, 2021
Could anyone upload a cheated stat/gold?
I tried using save edit online and rpg maker save edit but found out it's error. Please help

poipoi

May 23, 2017
FYI, i've updated the files with 2 bugfixes and added a changelog doc, make sure to update to latest version.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

there are a few things that remain untranslated; like the abortion stuff, but I would never use that option, so it's no skin off my bones. It looks really good and the stats translation also looks great