RPGM Girl's Ibunroku

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Protip: if you don't sleep before midnight you won't get home visit invites. Took me a long time to figure out.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
As promised, full translation:

I didn't see any breaking problems but i haven't played through everything, let's call this a beta release. If somebody decides to play with this let me know about the bugs (+save file), i'll try to fix the problems in the upcoming week.
If it is alright with you; can i post your translation on the front page? does it need that map 240 bug fix applied to it?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Hey this like the first game where events pop at certain time or is more free roaming and more at your own time?

poipoi

May 23, 2017
If it is alright with you; can i post your translation on the front page? does it need that map 240 bug fix applied to it?
Sure, go ahead. If you use the latest version from mega the fix is applied.

Hey this like the first game where events pop at certain time or is more free roaming and more at your own time?
It's free roaming and there's no time limit. There are some events that happen "every 15 days", "every 6 days" etc., but you can always do them if you wait and the conditions are described in gallery.

Last edited:

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
Protip: if you don't sleep before midnight you won't get home visit invites. Took me a long time to figure out.
Well, I was playing this on MTL poetry and your previous unplayable version. (And somehow, I progressed quite a lot)
I just found that you have uploaded MTL translation and bug fixes. First of all, thanks for that.

Now then, Can you gimme some idea to progress in the game? Like how can I unlock other characters'
H scenes? Or .. hypnosis? I didn't got that. What what's the use of treetop house or other party's house?

I was having difficulty in trying to find this out...at least in MTL version.

Last edited:

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Ok, so unfortunately there are a lot of scenes / mechanics that were abandoned during the development. For example there is a basis for a complex system of relations including marriage / divorce / becoming a couple. The implemented system only goes to destined / bound by fate level (i think it was 5) and is used only for
- discounts in shops
- better pay for part time jobs
- getting items (characters with markers on them)
- unlocking sex talk / prostitution for other cast members

Similarly there were a lot more locations coded that didn't make it to final game, like other houses you can go to. Houses are still present but only when you go to sleep any time before midnight and randomly get a phone call to visit other people. That's mainly for advancing relations though, the only scenes are with Kozue's ("treetop") brother when you visit her house second and third time and i think you need to progress relations with him by talking in downtown during afternoon.

For other scenes check the gallery, when you press enter on undiscovered scene you'll get a hint on how to get it. Every part time job has 2 scenes and you can proposition NPCs if your lewdness is high enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: KayRawart

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
I don't know enough about the code used for that tool to say if it is possible to extract the translation file. I would image one since you can export a file with the data. I wouldn't worry about what the creator of Mtool thinks. I say screw him for putting QOL features behind a paywall. A bit too greedy for my tastes. Like wordwarp behind a paywall? Fuck that dude.
Hey dude, there another h-game similar to this by the same Developer... do you know where can I find it, its called

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey dude, there another h-game similar to this by the same Developer... do you know where can I find it, its called
Not on F95, it was banned for Rule 7. You can probably find it on another site with ease tho

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Not on F95, it was banned for Rule 7. You can probably find it on another site with ease tho
Can I post a link to a site for him to download it in a post response? Or would that also be against rule 7?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I am trying to find it, problem is its not showing up in the search results. Can you give me the proper English name of that game. Or atleast what should I type to search the game
The English name for that game would be "Kozue's Strange Journey"

Reactions: Silentce

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Can anyone share his save ? Cuz poipoi said there was one, but I don't have any, i'm not even sure the translation is actually "working" since I don't notice any real difference between my MTL version and his translation (Idk if he did MTL too but like image too)

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I'm not sure what you're asking to be honest, i've never mentioned a save. I can share one but the game is really not that difficult. And i don't know what MTL version you have but the initial "english" version was completly unplayable so i did mine from scratch + some editing. If you "haven't noticed any difference" you must have played my version.