RPGM Girl's Ibunroku

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
here is a link for the 1.09 version with both an mtl and base Japanese download version
Can you please give your own mega link of this?
Download from that site is painstakingly slow and have restarted 2 times. I can't download from there.

You can update your first link...or just give a new one.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Can you please give your own mega link of this?
Download from that site is painstakingly slow and have restarted 2 times. I can't download from there.

You can update your first link...or just give a new one.
I have the same problem. it's just as hard for me to download, so don't always assume that the reason i didn't repost a mega link already was because I was bn lazy. It's usually cuz my laptop download capabilities sux balls. But fret not... I found a reliable site with 1.11 and even though a 6hr download took a literal full day; I am uploading it to mega right now. it is in mtl with slightly weird text boxes but it is playable

Reactions: KayRawart

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I have the same problem. it's just as hard for me to download, so don't always assume that the reason i didn't repost a mega link already was because I was bn lazy. It's usually cuz my laptop download capabilities sux balls. But fret not... I found a reliable site with 1.11 and even though a 6hr download took a literal full day; I am uploading it to mega right now. it is in mtl with slightly weird text boxes but it is playable

Here.... I'm gonna make sure it works then post it at the top of the page too

Reactions: KayRawart

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how does it work now that there is an english MTL download? does it need to change forums?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Report the links, or create a request in game requests to have it uploaded.
how, do I go about reporting them? I only have a Mega link right now.... I'm not too sure on how to get other uploaders to make more links

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
1.11 changelog? if anyone knows where i can get the updated changelog, i can post it in the description

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
we have a problem with the mtl.... all dialog options are available, even options that should only be available at certain shops. I'm going to have to download the untranslated version (which should take another 6 to 12 hours) and see if I can ghetto rig a working mtl or at the very least have an alternate 1.11 available

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
looks to be no issue with the untranslated 1.11 version.. the person who did the MTL version didn't check what it did to the values of the game. it made all events available from the beginning and bogged all options down with options that shouldn't be available to people or at the very least not yot. I'll upload the untranslated version in the morning

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
how, do I go about reporting them? I only have a Mega link right now.... I'm not too sure on how to get other uploaders to make more links
1642862298643.png Click this button below the thread with the links and make a report. We will take care of it. I could probably do it later but I can't right now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
did I do it right? do I wait for approval and then try to upload it through different sources? how does that work? the only reason I can use Mega is cuz I have the app on my laptop
To be honest, no you didn't do it right. but I already have the links to the english version and am taking care of the thread so it doesn't really matter. Don't worry. I got it from here :)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
To be honest, no you didn't do it right. but I already have the links to the english version and am taking care of the thread so it doesn't really matter. Don't worry. I got it from here :)
thx, and sorry, I'm not the best at following directions... I try, but I usually overcomplicate a simple task

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
thx, and sorry, I'm not the best at following directions... I try, but I usually overcomplicate a simple task
Nah, don't worry about it. We got the general idea. The only feedback I can give is if you want to report a game as uploadable report the post with the links in it that someone shared or you shared. We will do the rest.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This translation is quite broken. I am going to take some time in order to try and fix the broken shit. I won't upload a broken game.

Edit: yeah.... unsurprisingly, every script in the entire game is broken. It would take too much of my time to fix it. This isn't worth uploading as it is pretty much completely broken I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
This translation is quite broken. I am going to take some time in order to try and fix the broken shit. I won't upload a broken game.

Edit: yeah.... unsurprisingly, every script in the entire game is broken. It would take too much of my time to fix it. This isn't worth uploading as it is pretty much completely broken I'm sorry to say.
Ya sorry about that as well I made an update post earlier on this thread that prolly describes the broken part... the mtl messed with all the values, so everything is open and not necessarily where it should be.. when you responded positively about posting, I kinda forgot it and started concentrating on the reporting thing.... it was mainly why I uploaded the untranslated 1.11 version. So I can give everyone a separate version why I tried (and prolly poorly) to fix the variable problems

Reactions: Silentce