Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone have the new update by chance? Maybe you can post it. Or if not, at least tell us what's new.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
when I type unlock_all in console it returns the message:
<function unlock_all at 0x0595C130>
It should be unlock_all()

If I type ww.exp=1000 it returns the message:
NameError: name 'ww' is not defined
Looks like you do it before even starting a new game/loading a save. In main menu ww doesn't exist indeed.
Also the line itself is not entirely correct, it sets exp to 1000 instead of adding it. It's better to use ww.exp+=1000

Does anyone have the new update by chance? Maybe you can post it. Or if not, at least tell us what's new.
We added Power Girl part, including 4 new scenes with her.

have u tried latest 1.18 version?
Btw this is a big misunderstanding. 1.18 means not version, but release date :oops:

Reactions: TheWorst

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017

Looks like you do it before even starting a new game/loading a save. In main menu ww doesn't exist indeed.
Also the line itself is not entirely correct, it sets exp to 1000 instead of adding it. It's better to use ww.exp+=1000
Thanks so much for this reply! Going to try these commands out when I get home.

AngreMonkey

Nov 13, 2017
This + the one who named all the requirements for the gallery to unlock was a big deal actually I've had nearly all unlocks apart from the april tasting WW nice!

cheers for gemini20xx lil guide only was missing out on April one at first I thaught I was missing one from the old pervert I got earlier but never managed to get him in any other play tries.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
i'm curious when harley is going to be added to the game,considering she's in the banner for it and is the only one of the 3 in the banner not in the game,at least to the best of my knowledge she isnt.

would be weird having her in the banner and not including her

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i'm curious when harley is going to be added to the game,considering she's in the banner for it and is the only one of the 3 in the banner not in the game,at least to the best of my knowledge she isnt.

would be weird having her in the banner and not including her
If you look at the TheWorst's Patreon he is currently working on her battle sprites so she is up next actually.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
If you look at the TheWorst's Patreon he is currently working on her battle sprites so she is up next actually.
that's cool,hopefully when it gets released someone will post it here.

of course,the bewbs of steel update's been out for a while and has yet to be posted.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Aaaah...This?

...And if you look at TheWorst's recordings, he's currently wrapping up a full Harley Quinn scene featuring many variations.;)

Reactions: Arcane666

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
Stuck on the April o neal bs with artifact in the museum. fucking ridiculous, its nice to get a BJ scene but having to do it over and over again just to try and get past the guards and "hope" you can actually beat them before the BJ scene. yeah After grinding to get the damn stun gun, not to mention having to pay rent and finally beating that gym bitch just to get an annoying "dodge the stupid guards and hope you don't get stuck on a wall simulator" is probably the most unsatisfying, annoying, and down right bull shit part of this game. if I for some odd miracle actually make it past these dweebs there had better be something worth it!

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Stuck on the April o neal bs with artifact in the museum. fucking ridiculous, its nice to get a BJ scene but having to do it over and over again just to try and get past the guards and "hope" you can actually beat them before the BJ scene. yeah After grinding to get the damn stun gun, not to mention having to pay rent and finally beating that gym bitch just to get an annoying "dodge the stupid guards and hope you don't get stuck on a wall simulator" is probably the most unsatisfying, annoying, and down right bull shit part of this game. if I for some odd miracle actually make it past these dweebs there had better be something worth it!
Just dodge the guards attacks, you get three options - head, torso and legs, you can easily beat them all without taking a hit. Also, let them catch you in every room, there are three different scenes in the museum and I think you can't get them afterwards.

Reactions: TheWorst

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Indeed, you are supposed to dodge their attacks if they catch you. And it's possible (and not hard) to complete museum without getting caught.
TL;DR: get gud :rolleyes:

I second this... we need more Motoko
Somehow many people ask for her, so we seriously consider it.
Not in GiBC though, but in another game, where a high tech cyborg will be more suitable.

Atm we plan our next game to be futuristic, so with enough support from players Motoko will be there.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
While i would love to see Motoko, could this game please focus more on existing Girls ?
I dont want another SU, with 25+ Girls, all of them 1 or 2 Scenes and hardly any Story.

Reactions: aifman7 and Davox

tania

Jun 30, 2017
i read all posts and didnt see this command for cheats, so:

ww.hp=x (give health to diana)

psa: you cant unlock the 24/25 pics, only with the "unlock_all()" cheat command

Reactions: lucas69
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes