Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yup it doesn't work with old saves which is major annoying. Going by some of the previous posts it doesn't sound as if there is a lot of new content. I think I will skip this for now as I had been enjoying the game even if was a bit grindy.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Any way to level up Diana faster than just grinding? I'm already at the gym fight and still level 3, so I can't do any damage to the girl...

Reactions: Cheoun

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
does anyone remember how to unlock berns and get the photoshoot
cant seem to do it on the new update. dont kmow if it has been removed
Berns? The photographer? I think that's when you have more overall lust. Buy an Aphrodisiac potion, which has unlimited uses and try to see what happens.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Any way to level up Diana faster than just grinding? I'm already at the gym fight and still level 3, so I can't do any damage to the girl...
Console commands:
ww.money=x
ww.exp=x
ww.lust=x

Presume ww.exp is for the level.

Also use the god dam search, this was 2 pages back.

-Make sure your Level is high enough, like 10 or above (it seems like no one has mentioned so far, but Level is crucial);
-Make sure your Lust is at minimum (that's crucial too, otherwise you're gonna lose pretty instantly);
-Gear up with Taser, Pepper Spray and/or anything you find in Shop's "Combat" dpt.;
You can also get a stun gun, that makes it very easy to defeat her.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
berns was the old man at the mansion that would allow you to loan like $1000 and you would pay it back with a photoshoot with ww and raven
Haven't gotten that far lol sorry for getting your hopes up when you saw the notification.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
to unlock all scenes in the gallery, type unlock_all in the console
Has anyone gotten this to work? I have console enabled and when I type unlock_all in console it returns the message:
<function unlock_all at 0x0595C130>

but the gallery has not changed. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Even the commands someone else mentioned aren't working for me. If I type ww.exp=1000 it returns the message:
NameError: name 'ww' is not defined

wtf.

gs456

Nov 30, 2017
It's not an error. it means it's ready for you to type in your cheat code. Press escape to exit it.
I mean the text in red at the top. "UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 33: invalid start byte"

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
For anyone whose having trouble with console commands or the challenge of unlocking the scenes through gameplay
consult the below quote for my guide.

Pics 1-2: win and lose Skye's dice game at high lust.
Pic 3: get Hana naked and be beaten by her, just hit her with just the clothes wrecking attack and have the tougher clothes card equipped to give yourself a better chance of wrecking her outfit.
Pic 4: be beaten by Hana, pretty easy to do at the beginning due to her blocking everything.
Pic 5: own/use dildo (and anal plug), not sure if lust plays into it but buying the aphrodisiac can fix that easy.
Pic 6: photoshoot with high lust, again having the aphrodisiac helps.
Pic 7: sleeping events, don't bother with stripping her, just stroke her pussy each time for quick results.
Pics 8-15: fight grabs by bum and Hana when naked, takes a little patience due to repeats, best way to get the bum is to fight him at night where he's much, MUCH tougher.
Pics 16-18: be caught by guard in each section of museum heist, best way is to save between each section and throw the fights, then reload and get through each area straight after.
Pics 19-20: Training with Raven and Skye, just pick which one to do the licking to get each one.
Pic 21: visit Wonder Woman with high lust at night as Zoom/whatever you name him
Pic 22-23: Get high enough points in Raven minigame to unlock each scene, then visit her room as Zoom/whatever you name him to get each one via training and advanced training.
Pic 24-25: win and lose Xmas minigame for each one, win is with Raven and lose is drunken dildo play.
Pic 26: after meeting April, wear bikini and use dildo to get it.

Reactions: onz76 and ZeeLazy
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes