Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
ww.money=x ww.exp=x ww.lust=x
Does someone know the console commands for the minigame points?
Having trouble getting money and when you get money its very little.
Use the search.... If you want console commands for any game, go to that games thread and search for 'console' or 'cheats'. There is a tick box in the search menu that restricts the search to the current thread.

For raven replace ww with raven.

Mini game commands are:
raven.total_score_points=xx
raven.score_points=xx
raven.speed= xx
raven.energy= xx

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The tags of this game state female protagonist (as well as male), but the synopsis makes it look like your a guy. So which one is it?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Guys, I seem to be a bit confused here. Is there any new content available, other than the stand alone threesome scene, or am I just doing something wrong, like using an old safe file?

Reactions: Brololol

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I like the superhero theme but I don't see any point to the arcade aspects.
Yep he's making the game more annoying than what it's worth. I rather if he want some game elements only do the fights and "hide and seek shit".

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I think you have to fight the hobo when he's drunk, then he should show up later trying to fight at the apartment. At least that's how I got it to happen. Then, it gives you a drink (which you then use) and it should take you to the minigame. The museum is unlocked after you beat the gym, and you can switch to a new character at night.

Edit: Meant to quote @Barkin10 but it didn't work.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
After you've completed the sleep event three times, how do you get her "in the mood" again? I want to try it without the awareness meter, but even if I use the pills, she doesn't go back to the event and she's at max lust.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
After you've completed the sleep event three times, how do you get her "in the mood" again? I want to try it without the awareness meter, but even if I use the pills, she doesn't go back to the event and she's at max lust.
Pretty sure you have to switch to Zoom and play from his perspective to do so

Reactions: Synaxis

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Shift to Zoom at night, enter Diana's apartment, if she has high enough Lust she is willing to play around, but only if you previously have completed the 3 sleeping pills event.

Reactions: Synaxis

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
are there any walkthrough to open every scene. looks like I'm missing some of them in gallery But can't figure what am I missing.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Quick list of pics and how to get them, going mainly off of memory so I apologise if these don't help - figured my first post should be a helpful one.

Pics 1-2: win and lose Skye's dice game at high lust.
Pic 3: get Hana naked and be beaten by her, just hit her with just the clothes wrecking attack and have the tougher clothes card equipped to give yourself a better chance of wrecking her outfit.
Pic 4: be beaten by Hana, pretty easy to do at the beginning due to her blocking everything.
Pic 5: own/use dildo (and anal plug), not sure if lust plays into it but buying the aphrodisiac can fix that easy.
Pic 6: photoshoot with high lust, again having the aphrodisiac helps.
Pic 7: sleeping events, don't bother with stripping her, just stroke her pussy each time for quick results.
Pics 8-15: fight grabs by bum and Hana when naked, takes a little patience due to repeats, best way to get the bum is to fight him at night where he's much, MUCH tougher.
Pics 16-18: be caught by guard in each section of museum heist, best way is to save between each section and throw the fights, then reload and get through each area straight after.
Pics 19-20: Training with Raven and Skye, just pick which one to do the licking to get each one.
Pic 21: visit Wonder Woman with high lust at night as Zoom/whatever you name him
Pic 22-23: Get high enough points in Raven minigame to unlock each scene, then visit her room as Zoom/whatever you name him to get each one via training and advanced training.
Pic 24-25: win and lose Xmas minigame for each one, win is with Raven and lose is drunken dildo play.
Pic 26: after meeting April, wear bikini and use dildo to get it.

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Here's a save file from the end of the current stage of the game. I'm only missing 2 of the early images with Hana and the Bum. You should be able to do a lot of the later gallery events with this save.

Gemini20xx posted a great gallery scene guide above that tells you what to do for the specific events as well.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes