Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
The game is stunning, absolutely as good as my previous favourite Babe Runner & much more!!!
There is a nice ammount of lesbian content in high quality - this is a rare thing those days in adult games :( Hope there will be more in your game ;)
The only thing that i didn't liked a lot is unavoidable(there is no choice for Diana) content while modelling with high lust :(
Imho this kind of content should be optional, no matter the concept.

Reactions: Brololol

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
well it is not damage of comboes.The girl is blocking every attack if not stunned by pepper spray or shocker
Combo is also unblockable, again unless your game is too old. At worst you can temporarily lower Diana's attack via console

The only thing that i didn't liked a lot is unavoidable(there is no choice for Diana) content while modelling with high lust :(
I recall it's only true for nympho class, it's like a drawback of being a nympho.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I tried to use unren to enable console, but i get an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
call expression "before_main_menu"
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 467, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen debug is not known.
Anyone else got it too or knows what's up?

Leghemoglobin

Nov 20, 2016
I tried to use unren to enable console, but i get an error.

Anyone else got it too or knows what's up?
I believe this happens when you allow Unren to enable the developer menu (shift-D menu) and there isn't one in the game.
I've encountered this in other games. My solution : just delete the unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc from the "game" folder. If you want the standard console (shift-O menu), just enable it the usual way (open [...]\renpy\common\00console.rpy and set config.console = True)

Reactions: eosar

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
By enabling config.developer you also enable special screen we use for developing and testing, aka "screen debug". It was never meant to be used in finished builds, so consequences are unpredictable.

We released a public build today, you can grab it from patreon (patreon link is in the first post).

Reactions: papasmurf

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
By enabling config.developer you also enable special screen we use for developing and testing, aka "screen debug". It was never meant to be used in finished builds, so consequences are unpredictable.

We released a public build today, you can grab it from patreon (patreon link is in the first post).
how do you get the new April/WW scene? tried just about everything i can think of

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
After you met April. Diana should have bikini and dildo in inventory, and use the dildo.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Links from post #164 and previous are dead. Is version on the main page the actual one?

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
With this new update the gym girl seems almost impossible to beat. The taser and pepper spray do not drop her health like they used to. Any one know how to beat her without cheats?

bubajn

Dec 14, 2017
With this new update the gym girl seems almost impossible to beat. The taser and pepper spray do not drop her health like they used to. Any one know how to beat her without cheats?
You have to try to remove her close to get only a new scene.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I think I used the rock from the alley, pepper spray and strong attack or the taser. It's something like that, maybe it was pepper, rock, and attack or pepper, rock, taser. Maybe I used one of those twice I don't really remember but it's somewhere along these lines. The rock does a lot of damage and costs nothing just pick it up on the alley while having the observer card equipped then change it for a combat card.

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
I think I used the rock from the alley, pepper spray and strong attack or the taser. It's something like that, maybe it was pepper, rock, and attack or pepper, rock, taser. Maybe I used one of those twice I don't really remember but it's somewhere along these lines. The rock does a lot of damage and costs nothing just pick it up on the alley while having the observer card equipped then change it for a combat card.
Are you playing the "January Update?" because even after stunning or paralyzing the gym girl with consumables her hp moves only a tiny fraction with each hard attack and she isn't teaching me any sort of skill or new attack. Using three taser attacks, three pepper sprays, the rock, glue, red bulls and painkillers I can not even get her to half hp.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Are you playing the "January Update?" because even after stunning or paralyzing the gym girl with consumables her hp moves only a tiny fraction with each hard attack and she isn't teaching me any sort of skill or new attack. Using three taser attacks, three pepper sprays, the rock, glue, red bulls and painkillers I can not even get her to half hp.
Oh I thought the one in the OP(pre-xmas) was the latest update, disregard my previous comment then.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The gym issue was fixed soon after the release, just download the game from patreon again, links were edited. Saves still will work.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes