Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
My saves aren't working, i thought they said that was fixed in the pre xmas version.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game has the most polished UI I've ever seen in a ren'py game, great job

my only complain with the game is that it seems that all girls bodies have the exact same proportions, I haven't really compared or measured but looking at the sex witch girl and raven their bodies seemed the same

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Can someone please upload the new version on mega or something? The moe link doesn't work for me and the other mega is down.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
i'm surprised whoever's making the game has yet to update the public version,which from last i checked is still the tech demo.

i understand wanting your patreons to have exclusivity and what not as they are the ones donating their money to you,but you should still be putting previous versions public after a while,most people do.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
We will once the game will be ready for public release. There is no "should", there is can and cannot.
by the time you finally get around to completing it though,whenever that may be,most people will probably have grabbed it from here or other places.

not putting out updated versions to the public every once in a while like other people do,whilest it is ultimately your call,just seems a bit bad personally.

as i said though,it's your call,but i do think you should put out updated versions,most other people who make games do.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Any Save with fully unlocked gallery? Or a console command to open it? Because I've already tried to do everything and unlocked everything I could. Finished the story. Bought every item. As I understand there must be 1 more scene with girl from the gym. But my attacks are too strong and she lose before I can rip her clothes. Thanks in advance

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Unless your version is really old, damage of combo attack it not based on character level. So you can use it to destroy clothes at any level.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
damage of combo attack it not based on character level
well it is not damage of comboes.The girl is blocking every attack if not stunned by pepper spray or shocker. But those two take halve of her life at lvl 5. and then when she get to block my attack again and I try to use the item one More time - she fades out. =(

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Is it just my internet or is the .moe link impossibly slow? I am getting connection issues with it and a speed of 0 to 9 kbs
Nope Im getting the same. Tried a few times at different hours and it either times out or downloads at 17kbs for a few mins then times out.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes