Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
How can I defeat the girl in the gym?
-Make sure your Level is high enough, like 10 or above (it seems like no one has mentioned so far, but Level is crucial);
-Make sure your Lust is at minimum (that's crucial too, otherwise you're gonna lose pretty instantly);
-Gear up with Taser, Pepper Spray and/or anything you find in Shop's "Combat" dpt.;
-Go to the Gym and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyegusz

May 29, 2017
-Make sure your Level is high enough, like 10 or above (it seems like no one has mentioned so far, but Level is crucial);
-Make sure your Lust is at minimum (that's crucial too, otherwise you're gonna lose pretty instantly);
-Gear up with Taser, Pepper Spray and/or anything you find in Shop's "Combat" dpt.;
-Go to the Gym and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Diana is level 13, and I use pepper spray, stone, etc.; but it is not enough. :(

D

Deleted member 22113

I can't beat the girl in the gym and I'm lvl 10+ wtf?
make sure you have the newest version and buy a taser and you should be able to beat her. I spent forever trying to beat her before i realized i was still using the broken version.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
make sure you have the newest version and buy a taser and you should be able to beat her. I spent forever trying to beat her before i realized i was still using the broken version.
Is GirlsInTheBigCity-01.18-pc the latest version?

D

Deleted member 22113

the public version on his patron has the bug fix and is the latest release of 1.18 use that one. the link to his patreon is in the description

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How does one get to WW's Christmas mini game and how to get the museum to come up to get to April?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes