Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
DONT ask for the CGs...

they are actually like 4 or 5 CGs complete.. all the others are ren'py CGs cut in multiples parts ( body, arms, head, expressions,etc.. )

aka, no CGs in the game

Reactions: Daveck

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone know the code for raven's minigame points?

EDIT: Just figured out the codes for the minigame. It's best used once you reach the third step in training, where you unlock the Full Black difficulty and just infinite shield through it.

For those who don't know, shield is activated when you hold down Shift for PC, and remains until you either stop holding the button or your energy runs out. You can't fire the laser and have the shield on at the same time, so watch out for that.

raven.speed= 5 (max speed, but you can go further. I use 15 personally)

raven.energy= 10000 (should guarantee unlimited shield)

Health version doesn't work for some reason.
here are a few more
raven.total_score_points=xx
raven.score_points=xx

Reactions: Synaxis

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
In alot of games I usually find some useful console commands with
Doesn't always show them though. I prefer the console over the editor but its good for looking for the commands.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
anyone have saves i lost all min
saves from previous games Will Not Work with the current version As Stated by the Dev The Worst States this in regards to the pre xmas version ie ninja And bird ie the version With april Oneil and Raven
IMPORTANT Due to optimization/performance reasons, we've made loads of substantial changes in game's core, so unfortunately your old savegames won't work with this version.

Hopefully, this shouldn't affect further updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I've been adding some "overlay filters" to improve the "comic-ish" feel: so don't be scared, your eyes haven't turned bad all of a sudden and your monitor is still perfectly working. But in case you don't like it, just pay a visit to the "Settings" section of the game and disable it. ^^ Have Fun!

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Yep via cheat via console as stated in previous posts

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i tried and don't work
i can't use save editor because im working in mac os x
but the console works

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone have a Save or at least a Sreenshot of the Full Gallery ?
I have no Idea what Scenes im missing.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Im just missin 2 scenes(but there just variations of the licking scenes),cant find them.Whole save folder cause idk what u need from the folder :p

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
How long is the raven meditation training grind? Still havent gotten her BJ or sex scenes yet am i missing something?

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
How far can you go with the Speedster and Diana scenes? I've finished the main story, and gotten to the point where if I visit Diana at night I have both the 'Have fun' and 'More fun' options available. In the first one, I can't seem to get her panties off and/or involve the dildo/plug (which I've already bought) or have actual sex. Is that normal or am I missing something?

Her lust is maxed out, and in the photo session she goes as far as the after-party without trouble.

Reactions: Almighty
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes