Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
[GiBC] "Ninjas & Birds" Release. dec 10
Pc
Mac

copy/past from the patreon Note this is $5 tire

After countless days and sleepless nights, I can finally announce release for "Girls in Big City - Ninjas & Birds" which has to be considered as "Part II"/"Act II" or whatever follows a first release in your very own book.

In this chapter, you're gonna meet new characters and you'll be digging a bit deeper into GiBC storyline.

I really hope you'll have as much fun as I had working on it and please feel free to report of any bug/issue you may experience by joining my Discord Channel .

Alternatively, feel free to leave a comment down below and we're gonna investigate that in no time (as usual).

Special Thanks to and for their awesome work in coding/bug fixing.

IMPORTANT Due to optimization/performance reasons, we've made loads of substantial changes in game's core, so unfortunately your old savegames won't work with this version.

Hopefully, this shouldn't affect further updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I've been adding some "overlay filters" to improve the "comic-ish"feel: so don't be scared, your eyes haven't turned bad all of a sudden and your monitor is still perfectly working. But in case you don't like it, just pay a visit to the "Settings" section of the game and disable it. ^^ Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
most frustrating beginning of all time : rushing for money all the time, bugs and forced farming for unfunny minigame ... how funny ...
i won't play again unless i can use cheat code ... è_é

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script call
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 233, in <module>
NameError: name 'chars' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script call
    python:
  File "script.rpyc", line 232, in script
  File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\GirlsInTheBigCity-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\Personal\Ecchi\Hentai Games II\GirlsInTheBigCity-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 233, in <module>
NameError: name 'chars' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
GiBC 0.20
Anyone know how to fix this? Happened right after the beginning message.

EDIT: I found the problem. Apparently, it is the UnRen I tried to install. Will see how to fix it.

Last edited:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I found Hard way easier as soon as i upgraded Speed to 4 and Nuke to 2, also dont forget Energy Regen and learn to use the Shield to fly through a Bunch of Black Balls with no Damage.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know the code for raven's minigame points?

EDIT: Just figured out the codes for the minigame. It's best used once you reach the third step in training, where you unlock the Full Black difficulty and just infinite shield through it.

For those who don't know, shield is activated when you hold down Shift for PC, and remains until you either stop holding the button or your energy runs out. You can't fire the laser and have the shield on at the same time, so watch out for that.

raven.speed= 5 (max speed, but you can go further. I use 15 personally)

raven.energy= 10000 (should guarantee unlimited shield)

Health version doesn't work for some reason.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
the console commands are quite easy to find (well.... 3/10 difficulty).
Depending on who you play --- Wonder Woman = ww, Raven = raven etc.
ww.<argument>
where <argument> is e.g. money
or exp
or whatever you can find by doing dir(ww).

Last edited:

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
Quite a bit, it seems, from what I'm reading from the messages. Keep in mind, as this is a 2D game, the size shouldn't be like Man of the House or SuperPowered.
After looking into the files it appears that the game is using webp as an image format too. Further reducing the overall file size.

tjb

May 9, 2017
good game! still in my first hour, but i see an amazing potential and expand-ability in this game. Keep up the good work!

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes