Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 21, 2017
How so? I use the hints but all i get is poking her panties, I am playing on the mac
you have to gently and slowly try to nudge the legs into the right position, that part requires a little finesse and patience(trying not to totally spoil it). With the hints on you'll eventually see the hints when your in the right position, remember, slowly and a little at a time is the best way to go

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So what do we do about it then?
If you think we distribute trojans in our demos for real, delete the game. If you think your AV made a mistake, and it prevents the game from launching, add the game to AV exceptions. At virustotal the best AVs don't see any threats in our game, but in the end it's up to you.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
So what do we do about it then?
If you think we distribute trojans in our demos for real, delete the game. If you think your AV made a mistake, and it prevents the game from launching, add the game to AV exceptions. At virustotal the best AVs don't see any threats in our game, but in the end it's up to you.
Also, please make sure you download ONLY from official sources like our links.
We distribute our games ONLY via MEGA.NZ and Dropbox through the following links:

PC/LINUX:

MAC:

Any other download link (including the ones from the author of this thread) are NOT verified from us hence we cannot vouch nor take any responsibility for what's in them.

Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: ponyguy

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Are there any hardcore scenes other than the Photo Session ? With Bum or Zoom ?
Do the different paths, offer different content ?
Any idea on the time-line for development on the Patreon version and are other character available ? I see April in some videos ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
New update is out. Anyone know who is better in game, Raven or April?

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes