Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
I seem to be having a bit of trouble. When I go to Wonder Women's apartment and choose the catfight option, the game crashes.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Very cool premise for the game. I like being able to play both the corrupter and the one being corrupted, haven't seen that much. Also like the art, simple clean lines drawn well.

The idea of having Mokoto really opens up possibilities! You could have any character from any comic, cartoon, anime, movie, etc. The possibilities are endless!!! I'm too busy considering it all to even decide who I'd like to see best. Although, now that I think about it, would Mokoto actually work? The idea is that they are stuck in a magic/power free universe, not sure that would have any adverse effects on a cyborg. Just like Black Widow would be a bad idea as she would still be badass. Maybe they could be the final tier of people you have to corrupt? Since it would be extra challenging because they would be stronger than you?

Moisturehead

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, money is a annoying right now. I assume as that as the game is further developed, there will be more ways for the player to earn cash.

Reactions: TheWorst

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i haven't even seen that yet
Do a shit load of pics, get the bikini, then get the love heart bottle(I've been calling it Liquid libido) then drink it and you can do naked shoots, then if you are a nympho you can get a chance at getting railed

Reactions: papasmurf

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Do a shit load of pics, get the bikini, then get the love heart bottle(I've been calling it Liquid libido) then drink it and you can do naked shoots, then if you are a nympho you can get a chance at getting railed
Does the bikini even do anything? I didn't get any scenes with it. I just did all the night scenes with Zoom which maxed her lust and then bought the card that keeps it from going down.

dubg

Jul 8, 2017
Does the bikini even do anything? I didn't get any scenes with it. I just did all the night scenes with Zoom which maxed her lust and then bought the card that keeps it from going down.
You get 80$ for the photoshoot instead of 40$

Reactions: ponyguy

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Well set-up premise, good art, good mechanics, good engine optimization (at least for me), good writing, good sexy times, just good! Keep it up!

My biggest peeves currently are:
- Obnoxiousness of money for non-nympho routes. I get sex is the point of the game, but obnoxious nymphomania turns me off (coincidentally, battle grope/rape is A++ in my book). Assuming that there is more planned for this.

- Speaking of BR: Need a method to either just defend or pass the turn.

- Would like to not have to go "Back to the City" just to switch characters, but I dunno the engine's limits or whatever.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes