Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Is there a way with RenPy to have the engine complain if you try to load old saves? That might help y'all out with bugs reports and such.
This may be a thing. I'll come up with a way even if there isn't one out of the box :)

I had no idea the leg positioning was important, it's not even that obvious once you know how to do it. It's great to know that the scene is already implemented, but maybe this could be explained better in the game?
I love "hidden" logic where not everything is immediately apparent. Dark just suggested forcing (auto-animating) legs into the correct position in our chatroom. That is most likely the best way to go in the future if legs position is incorrect, panties can still be clicked and legs will auto-animate themselves into the correct positions before they can be taken off.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I like the game overall, and I'm very excited to see more characters and more art.

My biggest complaint so far (which I also had with Babe Runner) is the fights should be way, way, way faster. The animations aren't that bad, but the little pause after the animation before the commands pop up again makes the thing very tedious.

Since fighting is not generally the main point of these games I think you should be able to click through it pretty speedily.
While I haven't played Babe Runner I have no problem at all with the fights. I really like the flow off it. I don't seem to encounter any pause at all.

Reactions: TheWorst

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
The idea is to have one or two more jobs for the real demo version and two or three more for the final release. So there will be more ways to make money!

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
This was the first time my browser told me a download was infected. I uploaded the zip to VirusTotal to be sure. Here's the analysis:
I downloaded the zip from pomf btw.

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
It's not unusual for substandard antivirus software to report false positives on games, Ren'Py or otherwise.

I am not sure what you mean by pomf btw, we upload to Mega and DropBox atm.

datboi66

May 20, 2017
the exp code for wonder woman is ww.exp (add number here) remove the () and text

example: ww.exp1000000 or ww.exp 100000

you may need to sleep after doing this

Reactions: samkazk and ponyguy

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I like the game overall, and I'm very excited to see more characters and more art.
Thanks, and I'm very excited to deliver more. o_O

Wonderwoman is nice but I want me some Harley Quinn.
And you're not the only one, I promise.
There's a reason why her shirt reads "TheWorst's Lil Monster", after all... :rolleyes:

Please add Felecity Smoak from arrow
Maybe bringing some Felicity to the game might not be a bad idea... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: XelaPy and ponyguy

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
the exp code for wonder woman is ww.exp (add number here) remove the () and text

example: ww.exp1000000 or ww.exp 100000

you may need to sleep after doing this
Cheating is bad for your health :rolleyes:

It should be += or =, you don't need to sleep, and you should get a nice leveling up animation out of it if EXP bar is shown:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No pressure, guys! :p
None at all :coldsweat:

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
3rd game by these guys and they keep putting them on pause.

Pytfall, 2014 launch and still in alpha. Babe Runner got a handful of updates and then put on the back burner.

Do we take bets on how long before this gets paused for the next game?

Start a book, someone could make bank.

Reactions: notahuman

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How weird. I don't recall saying something about putting Pytfall on pause. We work on it almost every day.

You are free to join PF discord, where chat bot reports about our every commit.

ColdBlade

Jun 25, 2017
"Normal" Ren'py compatibility issues with savegames from previous builds, I'm afraid.

If you have any issues, please visit .

Thanks for your interest in the game!
Is every update going to be like that?

Reactions: ponyguy

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Is every update going to be like that?
Xelapy said:
We are planning to allow using old saves in the future but it's too early to do in the tech demo, every change to attribute or data structure would have to be tracked between versions and that would slow the development down significantly (as we do it a LOT at this stage).
Like Xelapy said, developing without maintaining old save game compatibility would be much faster.
We'll try improving compatibility as soon as we have an alpha version.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
...I had to share this, I just can't stop drooling about it. ^^

Thanks to for reviewing this in the above video (girl rocks and does such an amazing job in giving visibility to H-scene products, so please make sure you ).

Jan 21, 2017
Great premise, could rival SU, there's one particular mini game that reminds me of the flash game Orgasm Girl but much less of a pain in the ass to complete and pull off

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
For the night scenes can you take the panties off or use the dildo yet or is that in future content? BTW amazing game, good job y'all!!

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes