Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
awesome game and with just a tech demo and already one my fav game here

i just hope he do better work with the update releases than he did with boobrunner

Reactions: TheWorst

anschwww

May 10, 2017
whenever i saw Harley Quinn, i wonder, why noone ever made a Gotham City Sirens VN...

Jul 18, 2017
How can I choose april? and it seems that you can not advance further and there are 2 suits missing and just pull up to the gym.

U

User_10739

Game crashed before it even loaded, lotsa bugs and outright crashes...
Plus I don't really dig playing as WW. I'll take a pass on this.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
"GiBC Tech-demo" Public Version is Out today.
We made some adjustments basing on Patrons feedbacks and we're now ready for the world.

Here are the links to GiBC tech-demo latest version:

PC/LINUX:

MAC:

And guys, thanks for your comments/interest in this! ^^

P.S.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR OLD SAVEGAMES WON'T 100% WORK WITH THIS VERSION!

Last edited:

ColdBlade

Jun 25, 2017
"GiBC Tech-demo" Public Version is Out today.
We made some adjustments basing on Patrons feedbacks and we're now ready for the world.

Here are the links to GiBC tech-demo latest version:

PC/LINUX:

MAC:

And guys, thanks for your comments/interest in this! ^^
Can't access Wardrobe/Items menus, it just gives me an error. Happens while using saves from previous version.

Reactions: ponyguy

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
ColdBlade said:
Can't access Wardrobe/Items menus, it just gives me an error. Happens while using saves from previous version.
"Normal" Ren'py compatibility issues with savegames from previous builds, I'm afraid.

If you have any issues, please visit .

Thanks for your interest in the game!

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
So, which one of the speedsters manage to screw over the timeline in a good way for once to make this game.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
So, which one of the speedsters manage to screw over the timeline in a good way for once to make this game.
LoL
It's been three "speedsteers" and each one of them had his share of "screwing":
Xela "screwed over" main code;
I "screwed over" art/animations;
and Darktl just screwed it. LoL (Kidding: he screwed over game design/Combat module/code) ^^

Last edited:

XelaPy

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
i get this screen and then after photo shoot when says "don't forget to pick up your pay check" it goes back to main screen
Thanks for the report!

You're playing updated version, but loading older save file. I don't think this issue can be caused by anything else, that is a valid expression for Russel. You can revert to the previous version from the original post or start a new game. We are planning to allow using old saves in the future but it's too early to do in the tech demo, every change to attribute or data structure would have to be tracked between versions and that would slow the development down significantly (as we do it a LOT at this stage).

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
You're playing updated version, but loading older save file. I don't think this issue can be caused by anything else, that is a valid expression for Russel.
Is there a way with RenPy to have the engine complain if you try to load old saves? That might help y'all out with bugs reports and such.

Yeap, you need to get the position of the legs just right. Also, it can only be done after stage 3 (Ginger Pride Parage (will be explained in future versions as part of Aprils storyline)) :)
I had no idea the leg positioning was important, it's not even that obvious once you know how to do it. It's great to know that the scene is already implemented, but maybe this could be explained better in the game?

Reactions: ponyguy and XelaPy

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I like the game overall, and I'm very excited to see more characters and more art.

My biggest complaint so far (which I also had with Babe Runner) is the fights should be way, way, way faster. The animations aren't that bad, but the little pause after the animation before the commands pop up again makes the thing very tedious.

Since fighting is not generally the main point of these games I think you should be able to click through it pretty speedily.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes