Ren'Py Completed Girls in the Big City [Final] [The Worst]

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
For raven you have to farm up to 100,000 points in the mini game, i farmed 70k then got tired of it and used console. :evilsmile:

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
How far can you go with the Speedster and Diana scenes? I've finished the main story, and gotten to the point where if I visit Diana at night I have both the 'Have fun' and 'More fun' options available. In the first one, I can't seem to get her panties off and/or involve the dildo/plug (which I've already bought) or have actual sex. Is that normal or am I missing something?

Her lust is maxed out, and in the photo session she goes as far as the after-party without trouble.
You are missing something. In the have fun option you need to get her legs in the right position to be able to pull her panties down (you may have to remove the bra first) now there is an additional penis option which you have to use to make her climax and i assume afterwards the options for the "More fun" part are unlocked.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
You are missing something. In the have fun option you need to get her legs in the right position to be able to pull her panties down (you may have to remove the bra first) now there is an additional penis option which you have to use to make her climax and i assume afterwards the options for the "More fun" part are unlocked.
Thanks ! Just to be clear, if I have the handjob and blowjob option in 'More fun' option, do I have everything? So no actual sex yet (in 'Have fun' it's a dildo), and no butt plug?

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks ! Just to be clear, if I have the handjob and blowjob option in 'More fun' option, do I have everything? So no actual sex yet (in 'Have fun' it's a dildo), and no butt plug?
The butt plug is usable but i only used it in combination with the dildo so that could be the issue

Lookie

Aug 9, 2016
Can anyone share a full gallery save, or maybe just 1 before the museum quest?
I missed my chance to see all of April's scenes.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone share a full gallery save, or maybe just 1 before the museum quest?
I missed my chance to see all of April's scenes.
Shit, I didn't even realize there WERE April scenes. Guess I've lost my touch from avoiding Ryona-type games.

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, can't say I'm a big fan of content which needs you to lose in order to get it.

By the by, PSA for the gracious contributor here, new X-mas version is out!

Reactions: SCATBORD_VIKING
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes