Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Another new teaser for you guys! I can't tell you much, but I think you'll enjoy it! I know that I enjoyed reading it :whistle:

View attachment 1802404
Just outta curiosity, are you part of the dev team GingerSweetGirl? I remember seeing you post a lot about the game the first time i found my way to this thread as well and you seem to have access to the new content coming so i was just wondering...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fappable One

gipxn

May 9, 2019
What do the arrows mean in the dialogue choices? Or are they irrelevant and the dialogue is whats important?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Update for you guys: Three of the four scenes are complete. The fourth is fully written and is pretty big. The goal is still to release it to patrons by the end of the month.

For a small preview, here are the titles of the four events (these could change):

Angelica's Photoshoot
Stalker!
Power of Desire
Private Photoshoot.

I think it's shaping up to be the best update yet!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, but I have a pic and an update!

The final scene has been written, and the images have all been rendered. I can't say for sure, but I think this is going to be the biggest update so far...and I don't think it's even close. A ton of effort has gone into this update and I think everyone will be pleased with the results. There's still some work to be done, but I believe the vast majority is done and that we're into the final stretch.

PFS_02_Camera_4.png

In the meantime, enjoy a picture of Carla and her gravity defying top! :D

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This game has surprised me a lot, I thought it was the typical game of fucking everyone and that's it, but it really has its plot. I find the gameplay of the game very innovative, the way you can see the decisions you make and the skills you have... It feels like decisions really matter. I'm not used to games with this graphics engine but it suits it well. Something that I think would improve the game: that when the MC cums, you can see the semen on the girls' faces or bodies. Beyond that, it's time to wait for more content and continue the plot.

Reactions: LaymanBot

koma101

Sep 2, 2019
Everyone Girls Next Door Update 7 is available for Patrons.
Download:
Changelog:

Reactions: LaymanBot

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
When I have a dialogue choice, what do the arrows next to those choices mean?
Hello. It's the equivalent shortcut key in your keyboard to select that option.
You can use either the keyboard arrows, or WASD keys (and some gamepads (testing)). The game is designed so the player can play with only one hand.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes