Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
How do you get the private photo scene at the end of the first photoshoot, at pool? I got it once, but am having trouble getting it again

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How do you get the private photo scene at the end of the first photoshoot, at pool? I got it once, but am having trouble getting it again
You need to make the right choices during the first part of the shoot. Try encouraging her and giving her direction when she says that she doesn't know what to do. Some choices get you more points than others, but the threshold isn't very high. But there's not really a good visual indication of your choices are good or bad, and that's something the devs have acknowledged.

Reactions: tonny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow. I just noticed my video card temperature almost doubles playing this.

I'm using an old R9-270+, seeing higher heat numbers = more power consumption. For me it's seems like overkill for an image only game to push those heat numbers. At first glance I though mining was happening.

But, with NO roll back feature, due to the present format, it forces users to constantly do manual saves and loads... Again and again...instead of using a mouse wheel like we see with Renpy games.

I Hope it's moved over to Renpy soon, as it sands I'll wait and see if it does.

Nice models and rendering though.

dvatarakana

Feb 19, 2018
Definitely the game requires some hints from the developer to pass, because the event Busy Night requires many traits, or you need to learn how to hack saves, so far I have not succeeded.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black
Jan 2, 2022
I added this to my "watch" list. Hopefully there will be vaginal and anal creampies added soon.

I will wait to play until the plot has matured to feature vaginal and anal intercourse scenes. Hopefully maybe the option to get pregnant, that would also be great.

Reactions: LaymanBot

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The only thing i dont like with this gane is the unreal engine, it makes my laptop fan race on high the entire time im playing it, not sure if thats affecting anybody else
Try opening your graphic card drivers and limit the framerate for the game (15-20 will do easily).
Over the last years when graphics card became a lot more powerful than they used to, it has become more and more clear that games without fps limitations can drive your graphics hardware crazy, espesically if they don't need many resources (like this game for example). I had a 1999 2D game with 3D characters run in ScummVM with 3800fps and the fans tried to break free of my computer case.

Reactions: LaymanBot

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Isn't this missing some tags like "animated" and "vaginal sex"? I almost didn't play it cause i thought there wasn't much content yet. I'm glad i did though, i'm liking it so far. Especially the traits system is well implemented, not only affecting the choices but also giving extra information and additional dialogue in certain events.

Good stuff, can't wait to see more (y)

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
There is a way to download the CG, i open the game but it's bugged i click the options but dont work.

Will be a renpy version in the future?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is a way to download the CG, i open the game but it's bugged i click the options but dont work.

Will be a renpy version in the future?
I highly doubt it, the game DOES have some effects that Ren'Py can't produce (like the scrollable overlay panel for event selection).

The game currently has surprisingly high hardware requirements (in terms of hardware generation), hopefully the dev will adapt the engine settings so it can run on older hardware too. There really is no need for anything but basic 2D effects in a game like this one. The CGs are in the archive files, but those are usually encoded.

Reactions: Ivrol
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes