Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just wanted to give this thread a bump and let everyone know about the next update.

Work is progressing nicely, but it has been slowed at times because some members of the team either got sick or were otherwise momentarily distracted. But everyone seems to be back to 100% and all of the artwork is done (aside from maybe some minor changes).

As of now, I think there will be five new events. I won't give any spoilers, but I think it will be worth the wait. I don't have a release date, sorry.

Also, I don't speak for the devs so take what I say as completely unofficial. They could decide to change everything tomorrow. I'm just letting everyone know what I know, hopefully I've got it correct.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a scene with Alice in the changing rooms, but no full sex yet. The choices change the flavor of the game, but so far they haven't been the deciding factor on if you get sex or not. The next update should be out soon, so there will be new content to play.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There's a scene with Alice in the changing rooms, but no full sex yet. The choices change the flavor of the game, but so far they haven't been the deciding factor on if you get sex or not. The next update should be out soon, so there will be new content to play.
Can you give us a teaser pic to hold us over please?

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Oh…another “slow burn”. I’ll hold off for a while then. Looks nice from what I can tell though.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh…another “slow burn”. I’ll hold off for a while then. Looks nice from what I can tell though.
I wouldn't call it a "slow burn", the game has a clear end point and the action is ramping up. It has taken a few updates to get to this point, but the devs DO NOT intend for this to be one of those games where years pass and the MC 's progress is measured as two steps forward, one step back.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
I wouldn't call it a "slow burn", the game has a clear end point and the action is ramping up. It has taken a few updates to get to this point, but the devs DO NOT intend for this to be one of those games where years pass and the MC 's progress is measured as two steps forward, one step back.
This a mid burn then cuz ain't nothing happened yet. This definitely gonna be one of those where you have to wait a couple of updates. It's an interesting take, but definitely nothing happening.

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
So full hard harem and no ntr/cuck patch, i thougth that will happen with the mom on her film of the book and with auntie on the job...
but for the rest good game, but kinda slow and small updates

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes