Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Isawwa

Aug 9, 2019
I liked the game, except for the mandatory romance with Alice.

Is there a way to totally avoid it?

Will there be at some point?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ok, so I checked with the dev and he said that "some of the traits can be changed by replaying, and some are permanent
So the game forces me to replay it to see all the content? bad move, this is one of the reasons why I don't like all engines that are not renpy because for a renpy game there would either be a mod or you could just modify the save to get all traits for one playthrough.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I liked the game, except for the mandatory romance with Alice.

Is there a way to totally avoid it?

Will there be at some point?
I believe that you can make choices in the future to stop/continue the romance with her.

Titty Master in my opinion a walkthrough is not necessary. There are choices that will change the path slightly, but for the most part this is a pretty straight forward game. The game isn't trying to trick you with the choices, if you like a girl you should be able to figure out how to advance her story pretty easily. Again, there are some choices that are mutually exclusive and will impact the path you're on slightly, but for the most part I think you can see most of the content without a walkthrough.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I believe that you can make choices in the future to stop/continue the romance with her.

Titty Master in my opinion a walkthrough is not necessary. There are choices that will change the path slightly, but for the most part this is a pretty straight forward game. The game isn't trying to trick you with the choices, if you like a girl you should be able to figure out how to advance her story pretty easily. Again, there are some choices that are mutually exclusive and will impact the path you're on slightly, but for the most part I think you can see most of the content without a walkthrough.
Thank you

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This Redrocket or RedFox character I can't remember is starting to bother me. The MC shouldn't need any pointers on women at this stage of his life just my opinion.
I see it more as Redfox is the devil on the MC's shoulder. It isn't so much that Redfox is giving pointers because the MC doesn't know how to handle women, it's more that Redfox gets the MC to do things that are outside of his comfort zone. It's a subtle but significant difference. Without Redfox the MC wouldn't take pictures of women or steal their underwear, but Redfox can get him to do these things through peer pressure. I actually think the MC is fairly competent with women, and that's a major difference from many games where the MC can't even have a conversation with a woman without looking like a fool.

Reactions: dx_boost

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I see it more as Redfox is the devil on the MC's shoulder. It isn't so much that Redfox is giving pointers because the MC doesn't know how to handle women, it's more that Redfox gets the MC to do things that are outside of his comfort zone. It's a subtle but significant difference. Without Redfox the MC wouldn't take pictures of women or steal their underwear, but Redfox can get him to do these things through peer pressure. I actually think the MC is fairly competent with women, and that's a major difference from many games where the MC can't even have a conversation with a woman without looking like a fool.
That’s not a flex though, taking pictures of his “Roommates” and stealing their panties just to brag to someone isn’t flex at all to me. I’ve seen enough or better yet played enough MC’s that are like this and I was hoping for something different.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That’s not a flex though, taking pictures of his “Roommates” and stealing their panties just to brag to someone isn’t flex at all to me. I’ve seen enough or better yet played enough MC’s that are like this and I was hoping for something different.
I don't understand what you mean by "flex".

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is there a patch for the MC not being a submissive little bitch? It's being hella annoying now.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Nice renders, girls seem to have all different and defined characters.
Looking forward to more content and if it updates at the same quality I'll probably add this to my game support list.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes