Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
The start liturally has you setting their relations. Its a typebox so click the word Landlady and Type Mom. Same with the rest.
There was an early post on Page 4 by the Dev with the "True Relations" in it. Scroll halfway down...
Ty, I passed that and dont saw it

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Cool, nice update. I really liked mc scenes with jessica and all the spanking, you can tell she likes discipline

hot scene at the clothes store in the cabin, thought her boss was going to bust her when she started putting her head under the cabin to peek

saw Carla in the pool topless but didnt have "ladies man" trait to see what scene i missed

Helens door is locked so i couldnt sneak in, also was there any scenes with Helen besides arguing about angellica drivers license.

Note to dev, please put more Helen content in each update

Finding out where Carla works, (i kind of assumed it was that) but being her photographer will be hot

Reactions: LaymanBot

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Cool, nice update. I really liked mc scenes with jessica and all the spanking, you can tell she likes discipline

hot scene at the clothes store in the cabin, thought her boss was going to bust her when she started putting her head under the cabin to peek

saw Carla in the pool topless but didnt have "ladies man" trait to see what scene i missed

Helens door is locked so i couldnt sneak in, also was there any scenes with Helen besides arguing about angellica drivers license.

Note to dev, please put more Helen content in each update

Finding out where Carla works, (i kind of assumed it was that) but being her photographer will be hot
I believe that Helene's content will be backloaded in the game, but more scenes with her will begin to unlock as the MC gets more involved at work. That's atleast what I suspect will happen.

The photo shoot with Carla is coming soon! That scene had to get cut from this update because of time restraints, but Ozzymandiass has been working like a mad man. I think the plan is to release that scene separately while work continues on the next full update.

Jessica has a fascinating character arc. I don't know all of the details, but from what I do know I think you can expect some really fun scenes with her.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
how to unlock social tag?
I believe it's unlocked in the scene with Carla early in the game when you chat with her by the pool. I think you have the option to choose an option like "hanging with friends" which would get you the social trait. But that's just my best guess.

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
I am not sure if I figured out how to play this game like it is supposed to be played. I thought you can unlock traits that you haven't unlocked yet by using the Archive feature but that doesn't seem to be the case. It seems you have to start a new game to unlock different traits. The archive feature seems kinda useless since you can only choose those paths that aren't blocked by a missing trait. Am I doing something wrong?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I am not sure if I figured out how to play this game like it is supposed to be played. I thought you can unlock traits that you haven't unlocked yet by using the Archive feature but that doesn't seem to be the case. It seems you have to start a new game to unlock different traits. The archive feature seems kinda useless since you can only choose those paths that aren't blocked by a missing trait. Am I doing something wrong?
True, it seems kinda pointless.

Reactions: panalok

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
True, it seems kinda pointless.
Ok, so I checked with the dev and he said that "some of the traits can be changed by replaying, and some are permanent :)". He doesn't want to say too much because it could give away some future developments. So I guess you just have to play around with it. I'll tell you this, if you can get your hands on Angelica's laptop you may want to do that. :)

Seems like it will be a vanilla harem with incest, with no undesirable fetishes, may have to add this one to my list soon since is very good.
Kudos to the dev.
What would be an undesirable fetish?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
So this update only included the trip to the clothing store? My last scene before the update was the MC perving on his mom in the shower. Thanks.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So this update only included the trip to the clothing store? My last scene before the update was the MC perving on his mom in the shower. Thanks.
This update includes five events; Busy Night 2, Downtown Adventure, Respect my Authority, Fair Mistake, and Workspace. There is a sixth event that is still being worked on and will be released as its own separate mini update.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes