Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
ikr still have no ide how to unlock ladies man and nerd trait to acces other options which freaking sucks. would be nice to just unlock all trait.
I think those traits are determined in an early conversation with Carla at the pool. One of the options is "I date a lot" or something like that, if you choose that you get the Ladies Man trait. I believe in the same conversation you can talk about school/studying which gets you the Nerd trait. Don't quote me on this, but if you want to explore that's where I would start.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I think those traits are determined in an early conversation with Carla at the pool. One of the options is "I date a lot" or something like that, if you choose that you get the Ladies Man trait. I believe in the same conversation you can talk about school/studying which gets you the Nerd trait. Don't quote me on this, but if you want to explore that's where I would start.
well didn't feel like to run through all that again lmao.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
well didn't feel like to run through all that again lmao.
I don't think the traits make a huge difference. From what I've seen of the scripts the traits open up different paths, but there's only minor differences. I don't believe any major storylines will be inaccessible because of the traits. I think you may miss unique dialog, and some paths may change (and maybe a handful of sexy images) but nothing Earth shattering.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
This has to be the first UnrealEngine game that feels amazing to play. So if anyone thinks "uh UE hate that shit dont wat to try if its not RenPy". I strongly recommend you do. Its a visual novel (no sandbox) you just pick what event order you want and the dialog is effected by your choices to so extent (dont know how much). Also renders and story are really good.

Honestly the only thing that bothers be is the fact that there are no cheats as I like to play with all option open and not having some traits really pisses me off. And i hate multiple playthroughs unless its NTR On / NTR OFF scenario where its major differences.

Overall 9/10.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ozzymandiass

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I've mentioned this before on another one but lets go again...

Dear Devs.
If you wish to have a transparent text window with White lettering. Please make sure that whatever the background is, isn't bright or white as well, as this makes your text nearly illegible. Point in case, the Text Box talking about Sneak at the start of the game. The middle box for myself is difficult to read as the background wall is also white and the text meshes with it. Not everyone's eyes work 100% and can seperate the layers clearly when it comes to that layout...

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes