Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
OK, another issue. I completed the Alice task and got the handy in the changing room. Next morning got the "BFF" task, went to the Hall and spoke with Auntie. Entered the LL/mom's room. Tried all three options with same result - no more tasks. Clicked on the Time Forward arrows through about two weeks without finding any new tasks. Am I missing something obvious or is this just the end of the update?
Hi, sorry about that. I'm preparing a hotfix; your bug is giving me trouble to reproduce. Can you PM me a list with all completed events in your Archive, please?

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
There should be three,

Alice in Wonderland
Busy Night
BFF
I only get the Alice in Wonderland, guess ill have to start a new game to see if they will show then, still having the black screen issues like everyone else does, hope a fix will be released soon.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
ok, i finished the game and I liked. Is small but interesting and a little different from what I've played.
The only problem I had was the black screen. but for me it only happens when I load a save that was done in the middle of an event.
If you just save the game when the events end, no problem no more black screen

haxzalam

Sep 14, 2020
Hi, I’ve done all of the event it shows but still says I’ve only done 21 of 23. I know for sure I’m missing the BFFs event but I can’t trigger it or the other one I’m missing. Please help

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
BLACK SCREEN HOTFIX

For anyone with the black screen bug.

Replace this file at:
<Game Folder>\GirlsNextDoor\Content\Paks

PS: We are tracking the missing event bug

Reactions: skrusher and Fiufia

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Hi, sorry about that. I'm preparing a hotfix; your bug is giving me trouble to reproduce. Can you PM me a list with all completed events in your Archive, please?
LymanBot, is there somewhere in the "Game Folder" that lists my "Completed Events"?

These are the "Completed Events" listed on my in-game Archives screen (there are at least two not shown so can you sidescroll on the "Archive Screen" to show other completed Events?).

"Even"
"Intro"
"Cool"
Barely Legal"
"Fifty Shades"
"Alice's Revenge"

I know I've also completed "Alice in Wonderland" (dressing room HJ) & "BFF" (there may even be one or two more).

Last edited:

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
OK. After installing the "Hot Fix," I went back to where I got the black screen and it let me play through to the same spot. This time though it gave me the "You have played all available content for this version..." message, so I guess that fixed everything. Thanks!

Reactions: LaymanBot

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I really wish there was a way to have all the traits. These new scenes have all the options locked.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems to be good, please make sure you keep the choices available to the MC, in case he does not want someone then he should have choice to say no - to anything

Reactions: GEB-Z

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Somewhat promising game. Despite being on unreal engine it runs ok and has servicable ui. Although I would really love option to skip transitions. Still, not sure why go with this engine. You can make it work great but the engine name alone will deter big amount of potential players from trying this game. :unsure:

I am not really sure how events work. I couldnt get Angelicas panties because options were greyed out, does this mean the event will be repeatable and I can try again later? Or I need to try it again from archive option once I have needed perks?

Apart from having really weird feminine face in some renders, main character is a bit too timid, unassuming and passive. Why let Alice go all the way to blackmail and not give an option for players to strip before she says that? This way Alice wouldnt be blackmailing little jerk and mc would look more assertive. Why have mc mumble like idiot during talk with Aunt by the pool? Why not give players option to tickle/grope Alice when she wrestles on top of mc. Little details like that would really help playing as mc feel better. Give him some sass. :)

Sometimes begginer writers google writing 101 and just decide to indiscriminately follow the main character progression part and make some timid guy to alpha stud plot line but no one is really interested in that shit. Just having a self assured mc from the start works best. All these mumbling idiot or obnoxious ladykiller extremes suck.

Aunt is cool, conversation with her by the pool left a good impression on me. Really look forward to her content. Maybe she will teach mc how to be more confident and assertive? I got these kind of vibes from her.

Characters like Angelica usually annoy me but here I actually liked her probably because of her amazing tits. She kinda feels innocent yet still gives some dizzy bimbo vibes? Rare and hot combination. :love:

Alice is kinda alluring but her character dynamic with mc just suck. He is always being pushed around and barely initiates anything. Lame. I wonder what her mother meant by her sexuality though. Did she mean her attraction to mc or is she an obligatory token bisexual love interest?

Mom is nice but theres not much to go on with her. I am guessing once mc read her book he will learn something and from there things will develop.

Jessica is kinda boring so far but I guess we just havent seen much of her yet.

Is redfox a classic case of internet friend whom main character considered a dude but it ends up being a girl? :whistle: Make your bets.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: LaymanBot
Jul 18, 2017
Somewhat promising game. Despite being on unreal engine it runs ok and has servicable ui. Although I would really love option to skip transitions. Still, not sure why go with this engine. You can make it work great but the engine name alone will deter big amount of potential players from trying this game. :unsure:

I am not really sure how events work. I couldnt get Angelicas panties because options were greyed out, does this mean the event will be repeatable and I can try again later? Or I need to try it again from archive option once I have needed perks?

Apart from having really weird feminine face in some renders, main character is a bit too timid, unassuming and passive. Why let Alice go all the way to blackmail and not give an option for players to strip before she says that? This way Alice wouldnt be blackmailing little jerk and mc would look more assertive. Why have mc mumble like idiot during talk with Aunt by the pool? Why not give players option to tickle/grope Alice when she wrestles on top of mc. Little details like that would really help playing as mc feel better. Give him some sass. :)

Sometimes begginer writers google writing 101 and just decide to indiscriminately follow the main character progression part and make some timid guy to alpha stud plot line but no one is really interested in that shit. Just having a self assured mc from the start works best. All these mumbling idiot or obnoxious ladykiller extremes suck.

Aunt is cool, conversation with her by the pool left a good impression on me. Really look forward to her content. Maybe she will teach mc how to be more confident and assertive? I got these kind of vibes from her.

Characters like Angelica usually annoy me but here I actually liked her probably because of her amazing tits. She kinda feels innocent yet still gives some dizzy bimbo vibes? Rare and hot combination. :love:

Alice is kinda alluring but her character dynamic with mc just suck. He is always being pushed around and barely initiates anything. Lame. I wonder what her mother meant by her sexuality though. Did she mean her attraction to mc or is she an obligatory token bisexual love interest?

Mom is nice but theres not much to go on with her. I am guessing once mc read her book he will learn something and from there things will develop.

Jessica is kinda boring so far but I guess we just havent seen much of her yet.

Is redfox a classic case of internet friend whom main character considered a dude but it ends up being a girl? :whistle: Make your bets.
i think you could onto something in regards to the internet friend, i think the internet friend could be a girl. i haven't played since v2 so i could be wrong.

Reactions: Meridian
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes