Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
I dont have any events after i finish the clothing store one, no matter how many times i skip the days nothing appears. Was there only 1 new event added ?

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
but do we know what is behind door next to next door? very dangeorus i dont like horror genre plz dev no!

• Haha
Reactions: GEB-Z

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This UI is far preferable to Ren'Py sandbox games. Eliminates 'location' finding and directly presents the events - great innovation.

Female character models are great.

MC is a bit underwhelming physically, but that's just preference.

Looking forward to seeing this develop!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What do you miss out on of you completely skip Busy Night?
I don't believe you can skip events. You can choose how the events playout, but it's my understanding that you need to play them all. I can double check this. But to answer your question, it's an even that sets up future developments; so I really don't think it's skippable.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't believe you can skip events. You can choose how the events playout, but it's my understanding that you need to play them all. I can double check this. But to answer your question, it's an even that sets up future developments; so I really don't think it's skippable.
I mean if you just choose to go to sleep instead.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I mean if you just choose to go to sleep instead.
Oh ok. In that case I don't know. You'll be missing out on a key event if you choose to go to bed, but there may be an opportunity in the future to advance the story without playing RedFox's game. Only time will tell how Layman decides to handle this.

Scar1989

Dec 27, 2016
I also had black screen (overall 3 times for that version) but fixed it at saving on black screen and reloding that save.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Aff the visual are nice but the traits part....So much content get lost if you dont have the right traits and in some case you almost need a new game to unlock an option 20 scenes ahead....

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I also had black screen (overall 3 times for that version) but fixed it at saving on black screen and reloding that save.
Had this same issue after the panty raid when I went back to my room - blank screen and I couldn't do anything. Tried to save/reload - nothing. Then I tried a quick save/reload and that worked.

Reactions: AlexCooper

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
OK, another issue. I completed the Alice task and got the handy in the changing room. Next morning got the "BFF" task, went to the Hall and spoke with Auntie. Entered the LL/mom's room. Tried all three options with same result - no more tasks. Clicked on the Time Forward arrows through about two weeks without finding any new tasks. Am I missing something obvious or is this just the end of the update?

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes