1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kampfer4550

Dec 22, 2020
Good seeing my Taiga Ou being used here. Eager to see more GuP characters should there be future updates on it :eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
My night so bright, and the fright so right. Be it Alamein or Kursk, I won’t put up a fight. Shall I play until late, or suffer no more, oh why do I love you? or dare I say hate. Respect for the snail, be it love or for mercy. Goodnight WarThunder, Goodnight.

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
as a GuP enjoyer since 2012 i happy. hoping this dont get abandoned.. enjoy the likes and godspeed

Littlemankitten

Apr 24, 2020
I played through it all, it was quite enjoyable, mostly the humor. If you fix the discord link I'd be totally willing to join and I can help fix the absolute plethora of grammar mistakes you got.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
Dyslexia is a viable excuse for creating flawed texts. But knowing they are flawed and not correcting them is lazy.

And your playtesters that told you it was funnier with typos and grammatical errors... either they lied to you, or their opinion of funny differs a LOT from mine. To make a citation directly from your game "Ya seems a-bit un professional."
I hope that will improve as the game matures.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Dyslexia is a viable excuse for creating flawed texts. But knowing they are flawed and not correcting them is lazy.

And your playtesters that told you it was funnier with typos and grammatical errors... either they lied to you, or their opinion of funny differs a LOT from mine. To make a citation directly from your game "Ya seems a-bit un professional."
I hope that will improve as the game matures.
I agree with you. Being honest I'm a fan of the humor that consists in writing things purposely bad.
But it becomes bothersome when it happens multiple times in the wrong situation.
It reduces the quality of the script, if learnt to use the misspelling resource in a good way, it easily can become a strong point at favor of this game.

The rest of the game is fine, It got my interest.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know what you guys can find funny about the goddam awful voice acting, it can be funny but not in this case, it's just beyond annoying and unnecessary.

Plus, how to say you don't give two fucks about what you made without saying it? Well, say that your 'testers' found it funnier to keep the bad grammar and errors in dialogue.

Overall, it's just meh.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes