1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
soo just came to bring the game to the clubhouse and got this va 1715621843585.png but there is an issue. loose in this section is pronounced as lossed instead of loose. i know dyslextia is aparently a thing so its no biggy just calling it out to be fixed in the future (also i am version8 and i see 9 is already out so may already be fixed come to think of it)

upforkilling

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
soo just came to bring the game to the clubhouse and got this va View attachment 3631068 but there is an issue. loose in this section is pronounced as lossed instead of loose. i know dyslextia is aparently a thing so its no biggy just calling it out to be fixed in the future (also i am version8 and i see 9 is already out so may already be fixed come to think of it)
I ran out of weakly uses of the AI so I couldn't make her do it again, but I'll fix it now.
Also it was probability spelt wrong when I sent it to the AI, the editor fix most of that section already.
UPDATE: ElevenLabs killed Elli the voice I was using, I'm downloading a cloning software I'll see if I cant remake her.

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I ran out of weakly uses of the AI so I couldn't make her do it again, but I'll fix it now.
Also it was probability spelt wrong when I sent it to the AI, the editor fix most of that section already.
UPDATE: ElevenLabs killed Elli the voice I was using, I'm downloading a cloning software I'll see if I cant remake her.
as i said no worries just pointing it out so it can be fixed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlsUndPanzerDerPanzussy-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
should this not be "their crusader is not WITH the rest"? 1715686177904.png .
the O should be removed here. 1715688550173.png
pineapple.
1715702130204.png as ever just letting you know.
1715718192827.png remove the S from distracts.

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Letters out of order is explained by dyslexia, but why are there so many homonyms? Is this being translated phonetically or something? Is there a proofreader? That has english as a first language?

upforkilling

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Letters out of order is explained by dyslexia, but why are there so many homonyms? Is this being translated phonetically or something? Is there a proofreader? That has english as a first language?
I don't have a proofreader, someone went through the scripts and fixed some of the scripts. It is being written phonetically for the most part. With the No Child Left Behind Act, its was better for schools to just keep moving the mentally disabled up in grade even if they didn't learn anything. so I have basically no formal education in writing. Witch is why the first few messages on here are asking if the game was machine translated. Although my English has improved considerably sins starting this game, I'd say in nearing a 3th grade level now.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't think the 'female protagonist' tag is required here since you don't actually play as female.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes