2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Saw the title and thought "Yay finally a game on this series". Till I then noticed the futa tag. Can we not just get a yuri game and not stick dicks on girls? I'm not kink shaming, but its annoying when they make it futa just because there isn't a male protag in the show. Ah well, this ones a pass from me.

Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Saw the title and thought "Yay finally a game on this series". Till I then noticed the futa tag. Can we not just get a yuri game and not stick dicks on girls? I'm not kink shaming, but its annoying when they make it futa just because there isn't a male protag in the show. Ah well, this ones a pass from me.
I agree sorry but to be a guy and like Futa kind of makes you fucking gay in my book. I don't want to see no dick on a girl and don't want to fuck one either! Too many new games coming out with non avoidable Futa.

Reactions: Vyniril

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlsUndPanzerPanzussy-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 31, 2017
Win 4.3 GB -> 170 MB
Woah, a game's compression having that drastic a change in size has me quite curious on how the game's assets are put together, so I'll be downloading this one for technical research purposes, yes.

(...oh, who am I kidding. It's totally because best Girls und Panzer is Futa-Girls und Panzer.)

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I have ptsd from that one GuP nhentai stuff with girls getting raped and killed in "real war setting"...

upforkilling

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Woah, a game's compression having that drastic a change in size has me quite curious on how the game's assets are put together, so I'll be downloading this one for technical research purposes, yes.

(...oh, who am I kidding. It's totally because best Girls und Panzer is Futa-Girls und Panzer.)
The game is entirely uncompressed. I have now idea what I'm doing but I will look into asset compression next update. On the plus side you can just take all the raw assets of you want them.

Jun 13, 2022
In the gofile-download zip is a failiur in "Miho movie1.webm" I couldn't extract this data file by installing the game.
Or is one of the other downloads free from this bug?

Please could someone post the extractable zip file of "Miho movie1.webm" for me?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes