4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So played the 2 routes (study group and party) and I've to say, Daisuke is getting me on my nerves already. Literally. I just can't stand a side character that's immature, looking to get drunk and trying to get into the pants of everything female. And seems to fail it dramatically, at least for the last part. The dorm room doesn't make any sense, if there are 2 people living. The faces of Katherine and the Japanese teacher are kind of, I don't know, weird? The chin is way to thin for the cheeks and the rest of the face upwards. At the study group, Katherine's name switches to Keiko (the teacher, according to the colour of the name) for some time, probably a bug, but still. Keiko (the girl) looks also kinda odd at the party, she looks like she is in her 40s or older. Jessica's cheeks look like she needs some sandwiches. The party, yeah, let's not speak about Daisuke here, because: WTF? If he gets more screen time, it will be more annoying than helping for the story. At this point I do like Alice, Sam and Lisa, but sadly the annoying characters (Tom and Jerry also) are overwhelmingly and at this rate, I will keep an eye on the next one or two updates but will probably drop it if it won't change. Also quite curious what the future plans/tags are, because it could contain parts, that I won't like and I would like it beforehand. Still, good luck to the dev.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Glad To Be Alive (v0.09) Walkthrough Mod
*This is just my recommendations! Higlighted choices may not be the best!
*Use this mod at your own risk! This mod may break your game or saves for future updates! You have been warned!
Thanks very much for the WT.

Reactions: xinkala

NaughtyPineapple

Game Developer
May 20, 2022
Noticed some people curious about planned future tags, so I added them in the "developer notes". Read it at your own risk as they may be 'spoiler-y'.

NaughtyPineapple

Game Developer
May 20, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cebs and Warhawk1

NaughtyPineapple

Game Developer
May 20, 2022
Interesting, though confused on one thing. How old is the MC exactly?

In the intro, you're like a child in the backseat talking to your Dad. Then 5 years later, you're a full grown college student. So... is he like 13 or 15 years old? It's been 5 years since the accident, you were a child then, now you're an adult? In 5 years time? Time line is rather wonky.

And are Daisuke and the MC roommates at the college? Cause there is only one single bed in the dorm. That is going to be some awkward nights.

Otherwise, not too bad. Decent amount of content to get a feel for things. Personally, kind of tired of College games so sadly not for me, but I know others will still enjoy it. Still wish you the best with your game and thanks for your work! :)
Hasn't been mentioned yet but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the timeline makes sense because at least from my understanding, freshman college students are 18 years of age in some cases even 17. At least that's how it was for me.

Also about Daisuke

Reactions: Warhawk1

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Noticed some people curious about planned future tags, so I added them in the "developer notes". Read it at your own risk as they may be 'spoiler-y'.
Planned future tags will contain but are not limited to:
Anal Sex, BDSM (light), Blackmail, Cheating, Combat, Creampie, Cosplay, Drugs, Exhisbitionism, Lesbian, Milf, Masturbation, Multiple Endings, Pregnancy, Sex toys, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Vagainal Sex

(Note: These aren't set in stone as a couple of these may change if I realise it wouldn't fit the story as well as I intended and a couple others may get added.)
Well that clarifies everything. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No! it doesn't really clarifies anything, it's as vague as can be.
1796945_1139589_kGCuRgmbnO9EI.gif
My advice as a developer is to be clear with what you want to do, it's not that hard to know what kind of content you want in your game, be honest.
I wish you good luck, but that vagueness gives me a bad feeling, it doesn't inspire any confidence, so I think I'd better pass.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hasn't been mentioned yet but
I think the timeline makes sense because at least from my understanding, freshman college students are 18 years of age in some cases even 17. At least that's how it was for me.

Also about Daisuke
The reason I ask about the age, is because in the game, he is a child when the father dies. Then it says 5 years later, and now he is 19? That doesn't add up. That means he would of been 14 when his father died, yet the game depicts him as much younger (like 10 years old). The game calls him a child during that time, which is usually around 8-12 years old at most. So it didn't make sense that 5 years after his father dies, he is suddenly 19 years old. That is where the confusion came from.

As for Daisuke not being his roommate, only reason I ask is because before the party, he is already in your dorm room waiting for you. How did he get access to your dorm room while the MC wasn't there? People lock their dorm rooms when they aren't there to keep strangers from getting in. So it would seem odd that Daisuke was able to get in your dorm room while you weren't there, unless he was your roommate. So I assumed he was, thus the awkwardness of the single bed.

Reactions: dal776

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Well, he is pretty old... and looks the part.
But the game is pretty good, funny stuff and Daisuke, the japanese sidekick of the MC, has a lot of potential.
Just the faces of the women look... dont know... off somehow. Pretty unique style.
I agree that this game has potential. But for now there is not a lot of playable content. I look forward to future updates to see how this story unfolds. The only change that I would make is on the side character Dasuke. This guy is already getting annoying AF. Tone this annoying attitude down a bit please.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I was interested...
First Meeting with Daisuke.
He charges the mc with a jumping Karate kick in his back, and finishes with a snarky comment.
Yeah, no fuck you. Quit > deleted.
I cannot handle another vn with an unbearable Bro, who you as the mc never would be friend with.
Godspeed with your game Developer!

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Android is something I would eventually like to get to but only in the very very late stages of development. As of right now, it's not really on my priority list unfortunately. cebs has a great android port already made however. A couple tiny bugs but completely playable and smooth from what I saw.

Btw thanks for the port cebs !
Thanks for your kind words my friend...
Could you please tell me what kind of bugs you found it please?
It's impossible for me to try every single port so sometimes something escapes from me :p :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes