4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
It's an adjustable CG with multiple layers for each part - I had the wrong ones lining up. Edited it now.
Honestly it still looks crooked to me. Have you considered a 1-legged hold instead? That way the left leg can stay in a more natural position.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly it still looks crooked to me. Have you considered a 1-legged hold instead? That way the left leg can stay in a more natural position.
The anatomy of her left leg also looks quite weird to me as well.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Will go over all of the art to correct things like this once all the coloring is done.

About the release date, I don't want to say anything specific. But this month is likely. It's many, many times larger than the previous version in all aspects.
The month of love for quite a lovely game ;)

Anyway, yeah, games fun, can't wait too use the tiger strike on the new girl-! > : )

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Will go over all of the art to correct things like this once all the coloring is done.

About the release date, I don't want to say anything specific. But this month is likely. It's many, many times larger than the previous version in all aspects.
This game just keeps getting better and better. Gladia already has the best update frequency of this genre so a little wait is not a big deal, especially for a much larger update :)

Reactions: PromiseSteele

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Why put a ticking sound when text appear ? I find it really annoying , especially with a headset...
Any way to disable it without having to disable all other SE sound ?
Can't find the plugin responsible and can't find the audio file neither, ( them being encrypted don't help )
so please could you tell me which file to edit so I can finally enjoy the game ?

Also it seem there is a problem with lowercase letters, they are not centered but push to the left, and because of that, thin letter like "i" are placed too much on the left

1644215224123.png

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Why put a ticking sound when text appear ? I find it really annoying , especially with a headset...
Any way to disable it without having to disable all other SE sound ?
Can't find the plugin responsible and can't find the audio file neither, ( them being encrypted don't help )
so please could you tell me which file to edit so I can finally enjoy the game ?

Also it seem there is a problem with lowercase letters, they are not centered but push to the left, and because of that, thin letter like "i" are placed too much on the left

View attachment 1639384
Will add a way to turn it off. The sound is Cursor1, and it's in the YEP_ExtMesPack1 plugin.

Reactions: Nayko93

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Will add a way to turn it off. The sound is Cursor1, and it's in the YEP_ExtMesPack1 plugin.
awesome thank you , but I can't find how to disable it , I've tried to put some parameters to false but it change nothing, and if I delete the file the game crash...

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
awesome thank you , but I can't find how to disable it , I've tried to put some parameters to false but it change nothing, and if I delete the file the game crash...
Create an empty audio file (I mean, record 1 sec of audio with your mic but don't let it detect any noise), then name it Cursor1, convert extension if necessary. Then, just replace the original file (backing it up before, just in case) and check if the game runs properly, with the desired effect. If it crashes, put the backed up file back in place, I'd need to see the error in order to think of something else to do.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Create an empty audio file (I mean, record 1 sec of audio with your mic but don't let it detect any noise), then name it Cursor1, convert extension if necessary. Then, just replace the original file (backing it up before, just in case) and check if the game runs properly, with the desired effect. If it crashes, put the backed up file back in place, I'd need to see the error in order to think of something else to do.
Yeah that what I did in the end, but I didn't want to do it like that, I always prefer to try to understand how the plugin work
but this plugin I have no idea how it work, it look nothing like what I've already seen
so in the end I used this method, BUT since the file is encrypted, AND that when rpgmv encrypt, it does it with a UNIQUE encryption key , you can't just take a blank .OGG file and rename it "Cursor1", you need to re encrypt it with the same unique key the game use
fortunately there is a tool online for that
it find the key directly in the system.json

Reactions: HumanRug

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
One minor thing I'd like to suggest is adding a key which when pressed, hides the text. it'd be useful if we want to take a look at the art only while playing. Some games use control key for that while others use space, tab, 'h' etc.
Edit: Another minor thing I'd like to suggest is a key that we can use to skip which stops skipping when we are met with picking choices. Currently. escape does skip dialogue but when it comes to choices, it auto chooses the second option and continues skipping. This will be really useful if we have to start over again due to some overhaul.
This would be simple but very convienient feature to have.
yeah the auto selection of choice when skiping is pretty annoying but I have a solution :

holding left click skip text but don't select choice if your cursor is not on the choice
so either use your mouse and hold click, OR if you prefer using keyboard, use a script to put the left click on the CTRL key

just install AutoHotkey, right click on desktop, create a script and copy past this

Code:
# remove all the part with "#"

#this part move the directional key to the classic WASD ( adapt to ZQSD if azerty )
w::up
a::left
s::down
d::right

#this part put the WASD key on the directional key just in case you need them
left::a
right::d
down::s
up::w

# this is your skip button, it move left click to the CTRL key ( but not CTRL to left click, the left click on your mouse stay the left click on your mouse )
ctrl::LButton
with that you can use CTRL to skip text faster and space to read text normally and select choice

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes