4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
A Challenge Mode where the mistresses gain new mechanics that allow a somewhat more complex fighting system would be nice.
Imagine Maeve, ever the master huntress, knowing full well how to strip you off your fur armor, negating you of their stat boosts and leaving you more vulnerable and humiliated as the fight goes on.
Yeah, it'd be a cool feature, but it seems indeed a bit complex. Perhaps Lina will put something like this in the future, but now I guess she wants to focus on expanding the storyline (which I see right).

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
More like Lilith so she can show us who really belongs on top.

But yes, the male g spot exists for a reason and that reason is for getting pegged by aggressive women with their strapons *Batwings*<3*Batwings*
You guys do realize there are way hotter things you can do with the g spot besides pegging. Rimjobs are way more hot imo. Just imagine a mistress facesitting the Mc while she massages that prostate with her tongue.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You guys do realize there are way hotter things you can do with the g spot besides pegging. Rimjobs are way more hot imo. Just imagine a mistress facesitting the Mc while she massages that prostate with her tongue.
I don't know, getting a good pegging from one of those amazons would be pretty hard to beat...

As for ass licking, that could be hot as well but as power play shouldn't it be him licking her butt? I could see this working if one of the mistresses pulls him aside discretely to recieve a butt licking. Of course, she would tell him how she would give him the beating of a lifetime if he tells anyone about what they did together.

• Angry
Reactions: kossk and Dushar67

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
As for ass licking, that could be hot as well but as power play shouldn't it be him licking her butt? I could see this working if one of the mistresses pulls him aside discretely to recieve a butt licking. Of course, she would tell him how she would give him the beating of a lifetime if he tells anyone about what they did together.
I mean they would both be licking each others butts lol. But the Mistress would still technically be dominant considering she is the one on top. Also she would be forcing him to do this as well.

As for the pegging we will just have to agree to disagree on that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean they would both be licking each others butts lol. But the Mistress would still technically be dominant considering she is the one on top. Also she would be forcing him to do this as well.

As for the pegging we will just have to agree to disagree on that.
I don't know, it's pretty hard to set up a scene where a domme is being dominant while licking a submissive's butt. I've seen this done with blowjobs but only rarely.

Some acts are generally considered submissive. Receiving anal sex, anal insertion, giving oral, and being on bottom during sex are all situations that have been deeply ingrained in people's minds all around the world throughout history.

The idea you are describing sounds more like kinky play between equals (In terms of play) rather than femdom.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Hey Lina Sylph, I was having an issue with the patch notes not being available. The error message says that file was either deleted or moved. I was trying to find them in order to see if stat allocation was removed from the game, I noticed people mentioning that the game makes every investment that isn't into strength not worth it but I noticed no such thing even when my character reached level 3. Is there something important I'm missing?

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey Lina Sylph, I was having an issue with the patch notes not being available. The error message says that file was either deleted or moved. I was trying to find them in order to see if stat allocation was removed from the game, I noticed people mentioning that the game makes every investment that isn't into strength not worth it but I noticed no such thing even when my character reached level 3. Is there something important I'm missing?
The patch notes are missing since a few releases, and even before that (at least in JoiPlay) trying to access them made it unable to go back to the main menu, having to reset the game. And about that strength stuff, it was a feature included in a previous (and VERY laggy for some of us) version, but was ripped on the next release, so don't worry about trying to understand it unless a future version adds that feature again.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
The patch notes are missing since a few releases, and even before that (at least in JoiPlay) trying to access them made it unable to go back to the main menu, having to reset the game. And about that strength stuff, it was a feature included in a previous (and VERY laggy for some of us) version, but was ripped on the next release, so don't worry about trying to understand it unless a future version adds that feature again.
Thank You friendly netizen

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, i haven't player this game yet, but the nere fact that is considered like ToT by many people it's enough to make me wanna play It. But first i would like to know if there is already quote content or you suggest to wait a few months.
TY

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I posted a few progress updates on Patreon but figured I'd update you guys here. Basically right now I'm making each CG have 20+ pictures, then a bunch of smaller non-combat CG's.

The first picture attached cgteaser.png shows about 80% of the layers for *one section* of a CG, not counting the final ending poses, and the initial starting ones.

Second picture liorapicteaser.png shows what a finished frame looks like.

Thanks to everyone here for your interest in the game, will keep you all posted as more is added.

Oct 10, 2019
I posted a few progress updates on Patreon but figured I'd update you guys here. Basically right now I'm making each CG have 20+ pictures, then a bunch of smaller non-combat CG's.

The first picture attached View attachment 1609878 shows about 80% of the layers for *one section* of a CG, not counting the final ending poses, and the initial starting ones.

Second picture View attachment 1609879 shows what a finished frame looks like.

Thanks to everyone here for your interest in the game, will keep you all posted as more is added.
The progress report looks good. I really liked the shy girl that sold potions in the new update, is there gonna be any new scenes added to her?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

The first picture attached View attachment 1609878 shows about 80% of the layers for *one section* of a CG, not counting the final ending poses, and the initial starting ones.

Second picture View attachment 1609879 shows what a finished frame looks like.

I can't wait to see the new artwork for Gladia. This game is coming along very well so far.

Would be good to add an option to review scenes with other girls.
+1 to this suggestion.

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
I was very pleasantly surprised by the chastity scene from Mockla. ToT teased at the idea happening to the MC once or twice but never followed through. I will almost certainly sub to patreon if Mockla continues that theme, especially if there's chastity-facesitting combinations.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes