4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Im looking forward to it too- Do you think it'll only be all feet stuff or will their be anything else? And it feels weird too think that the first girl is the weakest, or will we keep steam rolling them?
I'm hearing different things from people, that the combat is either too difficult or too easy.
My goal with Maeve was to make her very difficult to beat at first, but that the player should eventually beat her once all items have been acquired and/or grinded a fair bit on her.

In what way has it been easy to steamroll her, in your experience?

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I'm hearing different things from people, that the combat is either too difficult or too easy.
My goal with Maeve was to make her very difficult to beat at first, but that the player should eventually beat her once all items have been acquired and/or grinded a fair bit on her.

Her helmet or whatever gives you that awesome health regen is pretty helpful. But I meant like, she's so difficult too beat, that once you do, how much harder could the other girls be? Y'know what I mean? Unless they start blowing up your ass with magic lol

Mar 17, 2021

I didn't find her terribly difficult at first, but I expected that a player wouldn't be able to defeat her on the first try. I think I was able to defeat her on level one within 3-5 tries. The second and third levels seem much more difficult.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I didn't find her terribly difficult at first, but I expected that a player wouldn't be able to defeat her on the first try. I think I was able to defeat her on level one within 3-5 tries. The second and third levels seem much more difficult.
Well, yeah, she's playing with us, level 3 is her full effort. And it looks like we get enslaved after even beating her...

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I remember from the first release, but are you complaining?
Nope, level 3 must not be really her full effort, considering we beat her and she still manhandled the protagonist after beating her, as in, she still had strength too do that.
Basically level 3 must not be full strength since she's still tossing the dude in the cutscene

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Just to add my 2 cents, I just replayed through the game and ended up using saveeditonline to boost my stats a bit. I disliked the grind, and I found the crafting system to be pretty opaque - neither the reward screen or the crafting screen shows item names (well, the crafting screen shows the names of what you need, but only the random icons for the items you have), and you can't see an inventory of your crafting stuff at all unless you're in the crafting screen. It felt like playing a game with no English translation.

(Adding somewhat to the frustration was that many menu screens were surprisingly laggy for an RPGM game. No idea what was going on there.)

Writing and art are 10/10 though! Maeve is a supremely lovely waifu and I want to cuddle the fuck out of her (yeah, I know that's not exactly the type of game this is :p )

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Just to add my 2 cents, I just replayed through the game and ended up using saveeditonline to boost my stats a bit. I disliked the grind, and I found the crafting system to be pretty opaque - neither the reward screen or the crafting screen shows item names (well, the crafting screen shows the names of what you need, but only the random icons for the items you have), and you can't see an inventory of your crafting stuff at all unless you're in the crafting screen. It felt like playing a game with no English translation.

(Adding somewhat to the frustration was that many menu screens were surprisingly laggy for an RPGM game. No idea what was going on there.)

Writing and art are 10/10 though! Maeve is a supremely lovely waifu and I want to cuddle the fuck out of her (yeah, I know that's not exactly the type of game this is :p )
For the inventory, you gotta press the main menu button in the menu

Reactions: Zavijava_

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I too have issues crafting a lot of fur items.
Only item that works is the claws and I somehow managed to get the dagger somehow, but everything else is not working.
Which makes it kinda hard to defeat Maeve..

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I had issues with fur items too. Couldn't craft them at all, but then - after some time - everything started working just fine. Maybe the amount of required resources stated while crafting is incorrect and more is needed?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lina Sylph Pegging integrates well into the physical/combat dynamic here. Potential to use in conjunction with chastity to fulfil that 'depersonalization' goal you had?
A big (8" inch) +1 to adding pegging to this game. A domme buttfucking MC into an ahageo expression would be hot to see. Not only that but there could be some nice internal dialogue of him thinking back to his wife and the position he finds himself in as her onehole.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
A big (8" inch) +1 to adding pegging to this game. A domme buttfucking MC into an ahageo expression would be hot to see. Not only that but there could be some nice internal dialogue of him thinking back to his wife and the position he finds himself in as her onehole.
Whoever did that would have that tiger attack coming their way after breaking free lol

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
There 100% will be pegging, it's planned for the Mistress after Liora, and for Mockla. And potentially others in their expansions.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes