4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Normaly using joiplay, you push escape, it brings you to a page where you can savw, check your equipment status and so on, but, in this game, when i push escape, it doesn't open anything, thus, i can't save.
I think dev changed menu button to m. You still can edit joystick buttons in joiplay to be anything you want, so it's not a big deal.

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Normaly using joiplay, you push escape, it brings you to a page where you can savw, check your equipment status and so on, but, in this game, when i push escape, it doesn't open anything, thus, i can't save.
I think dev changed menu button to m. You still can edit joystick buttons in joiplay to be anything you want, so it's not a big deal.
"Like, listen to the man, dude (...)" - Jethro, Wear Flowers In Your Hair, GTA San Andreas

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
One minor thing I'd like to suggest is adding a key which when pressed, hides the text. it'd be useful if we want to take a look at the art only while playing. Some games use control key for that while others use space, tab, 'h' etc.
Edit: Another minor thing I'd like to suggest is a key that we can use to skip which stops skipping when we are met with picking choices. Currently. escape does skip dialogue but when it comes to choices, it auto chooses the second option and continues skipping. This will be really useful if we have to start over again due to some overhaul.
This would be simple but very convienient feature to have.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Like many others have said, it's a very good game! With a little polish here and there, it will be amazing. The writing is excellent and inspired, with touches of humor, and the art is unique in a good way. I love Ciara and I hope we will get more and more updates where she grows in confidence and starts enslaving the protagonist herself.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is the fur helmet and dagger bugged? Even though I have the materials they seem to be locked.
How do you get to the fur crafting menu? Either I didn't look in v0.3.1.1 (I did in v0.3.1), or the crafting menues are so lagged in my phone that I can't properly select "fur". Also, if I'm missing something, only weapon I can craft is the copper sword, and only pieces of armor are copper chest plate, copper pants, copper boots, and copper gauntlets. Repeat, Am I missing something due to lag not allowing me to cycle through the items properly?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
How do you get to the fur crafting menu? Either I didn't look in v0.3.1.1 (I did in v0.3.1), or the crafting menues are so lagged in my phone that I can't properly select "fur". Also, if I'm missing something, only weapon I can craft is the copper sword, and only pieces of armor are copper chest plate, copper pants, copper boots, and copper gauntlets. Repeat, Am I missing something due to lag not allowing me to cycle through the items properly?
You are missing the weapon and the armors that are made from fur section. You can't properly select "fur" due to lag. I, myself, had to time properly to select fur when playing on my laptop.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
You can't properly select "fur" due to lag. I, myself, had to time properly to select fur when playing on my laptop.
Grr, and I still can't. Am I supposed to select copper or fur with up and down arrows? I'm asking because I just realized you can go back to weapon/armor selection by pressing X, I used to press Esc but it would annoy me exiting both the crafting menu and Mockla's talking menu.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Grr, and I still can't. Am I supposed to select copper or fur with up and down arrows? I'm asking because I just realized you can go back to weapon/armor selection by pressing X, I used to press Esc but it would annoy me exiting both the crafting menu and Mockla's talking menu.
That's due to lag. Depending on the lag, the x button is pressed once,twice or even thrice (at least that's what it sounds from you) when you actually press it once. Yes, you can select fur using up and down arrows or alternatively, you can press z on copper to check the copper stuff then press x and it'll bring you to the menu with copper and fur again but this time, it'll be auto hovered on fur. So, you can press z to view the fur stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
That's due to lag. Depending on the lag, the x button is pressed once,twice or even thrice (at least that's what it sounds from you) when you actually press it once. Yes, you can select fur using up and down arrows or alternatively, you can press z on copper to check the copper stuff then press x and it'll bring you to the menu with copper and fur again but this time, it'll be auto hovered on fur. So, you can press z to view the fur stuff.
I've found another way, for guys like me who have a LOT of lag in the crafting menu: select either weapon or armor, then wait for the first item to show up, now press and hold Z so it'll constantly spam either "Not enough materials" or "You already have this item" thus increasing FPS to a normal level, then press down arrow to select fur for that class of equipment (I mean, weapon or armor). Release Z as soon as you have fur selected, because pressing Z again at least in fur armor (when you can't craft for any reason) will take you back to copper. This last problem (I mean, going back to copper by pressing Z) doesn't seem to be present in weapon section.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
This all is the first I'm hearing of lag since the last fix. Are you all playing on computers or phones?

Would lag be fixed if I exported an Android version for you?

And if Fur is impossible to select, I should be able to fix that, regardless of a lag issue. Taking a look right now.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
This all is the first I'm hearing of lag since the last fix. Are you all playing on computers or phones?
I'm playing on phone (via JoiPlay), but don't take my lag issues too seriously since I seem to be the only one who has also troubles with Edela (A bug, consisting on Edela showing as a black rectangle most of the time, and lag, which was greatly reduced with the lag-free update thus making that battle and the later scenes way more bearable), hinting that maybe my phone isn't as up to this game as I thought (don't get me wrong, this game is great, but if playing on my phone becomes too difficult, I'll make sure to try it out on a PC, like it was initially meant to be).

Not quite sure, but don't bother about me, unless of course it's a general issue (that being, experienced by many other people here). But so far it seems we're just two who have lag in the crafting menu, my suggestion is don't start thinking on an Android version of the game until you're sure you can handle issue reports from it while developing the game for both versions. In other words, I suggest you to wait until the main story is quite advanced before planning the Android version, but thank you for proposing that solution.

And if Fur is impossible to select, I should be able to fix that, regardless of a lag issue. Taking a look right now.
Well, as I said before, it's not like it's impossible, it can be done in a way I don't think it's meant to be done. Since it seems to be a lag related issue, I think you should wait until more people report it before tweaking in the game, because that could fix the lag for some of us but break a game feature for everyone.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

I am playing on laptop. There's definitely some lag when going in the menu or buying/selling from mockla but it's nothing that's too problematic. Outside of that, game runs perfectly smoothly.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Does the submission score do anything? I'm guessing maybe it makes it harder to escape Maeve's holds?

BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
I love the game so far! Im excited for the new characters but Id also love to see more scenes with Daisy and Chiara. Also I didnt really like the crafting and potions UI. Its just not very intuitive and kinda hard to understand. Apart from that, great game! Keep it going!

Reactions: DogStar

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
The patch notes button doesn't seem to work, says that the file can't be found, I also can't find it in the game folder. According to some previous post you allocate stats on level up, and I've reached level 2 with no level up screen.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
How do you like, attack? I can't attack the black square in the first fight lol
So you also have the same bug as me? I mean, the black rectangle replacing that woman most of the time.
You have to press either Z or Enter on "Attack", as simple as that. Then select target (there's only one in each battle by current version, so you don't need to select) using the arrows, and press Z/Enter again. Though, you're not meant to inflict damage on that fight.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
So you also have the same bug as me? I mean, the black rectangle replacing that woman most of the time.
You have to press either Z or Enter on "Attack", as simple as that. Then select target (there's only one in each battle by current version, so you don't need to select) using the arrows, and press Z/Enter again. Though, you're not meant to inflict damage on that fight.
Nvm I figured it out lol, thank u

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
I love the game I discovered it on internet with v0.2 which is so laggy at first lol
Very good game, I like the idea but I don't understand if for Maeve I'm supposed to never win to advance further or if it's due to lack of content.

Continue like this !

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I love the game I discovered it on internet with v0.2 which is so laggy at first lol
Very good game, I like the idea but I don't understand if for Maeve I'm supposed to never win to advance further or if it's due to lack of content.

Continue like this !
Actually, keep on fighting her, you have to learn an ability and craft a weapon and armor to win her level 1 fight. After that, you have to farm XP like hell in order to level yourself up and have a slight hint of a chance of beating her level 2 fight. Or you can use JoiPlay's cheat menu, if you're playing on your phone. Current version ends with you answering a few questions from her after beating level 3 fight, but there's additional content in the forge that you can take a look at.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes