4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Maybe this is wanted, you can only surrender in the first stages until you get struggle unlocked?
That still doesn't solve the main problem that soft-locks the game.. If we do nothinf/fail to get out of her hold, the scene is supposed to progress and if that happens a certain number of times continuously, the fight is lost. That's what happened in earlier versions and that's what makes sense too. Instead if we fail to escape, nothing happens. We just keep trying until we escape. No extra penalty or damage. No extra tp gained. The only way to view the mid-battle scenes now is to surrender and pick those. It's definitely a bug.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Finished the update and I gotta say despite the kinks being relatively soft (just according to my tastes) so far, the art style and the dialogues stand out. There's a unique charm to it and I look forward to the next update. I only have 1 question. Will maeve have 2 different routes depending on the choices we pick at the end of the current update?

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Finished the update and I gotta say despite the kinks being relatively soft (just according to my tastes) so far, the art style and the dialogues stand out. There's a unique charm to it and I look forward to the next update. I only have 1 question. Will maeve have 2 different routes depending on the choices we pick at the end of the current update?
Still deliberating on how complex different routes with different Mistresses will be. Learned a lesson with not going overboard the last update, and Gladia 2 can always be made later, with a fresh perspective from what's positive and negative about this one.

Right now, what's planned is a gradual increase in complexity with each Mistress, (with every fourth one being significantly more fleshed out), and an expansion for each one.

If we do have branching storylines, or multiple possible endings for Mistresses, it would be within the expansions.

But to directly answer your question - yes, the system currently tracks what you say to Maeve.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
But to directly answer your question - yes, the system currently tracks what you say to Maeve.
Cool! Hey, I've got a question: when I finished version 0.3.1 I answered the last question "Yes", then after the "credits" I fought her again and answered "No" (definitely like the "No" scene, heh heh), The game saves the last thing the player answers in every question, or the first? I don't mind replaying the game given the latter case (though seeing Edela as a black rectangle most of the time annoys me a little, but it may be just my phone and besides I don't like her much, so it's not a big deal), but I wanted to know anyway.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Fixed soft-lock issue.

Now after I've successfully dodged Maeve's attack I couldn't attack her cause the game thought I didn't dodge her (despite the info that I did and her returning to standing position) so I had to struggle to continue the fight, fortunately failing to break free is without penalties. It's even better to fail many times as failing regenerated TP and HP plus during this false grab sequence I can use health potion without Maeve attacking me afterwards.

One more thing, I don't know if the paw attack works as it supposed to or if I misunderstood smth. It says that - if I choose more hits - I can hit twice and then thirce in one turn, but I can only hit once. Is this 1 hit a sum of 2/3? Edit: just noticed it is indeed a 3 hits in a row, now I think I should've gone with more dmg (thought that it was too obvious option though...).

Just found another bug: I started talking with Maeve (lvl 3 after Orc woman put a chastity on MC and Maeve freed him) and I chose to converse with her instead of fighting, but I can't end the conversation, choosing Back just resets the screen; had to close the game and load last save.

BTW I really wish we could save before answering Maeve after the lvl 3 fight.
BTW2 I honestly would be more willing to say yes (among other things) to Maeve if MC wouldn't have gf at home; cheating on her just doesn't seem right to me, so it's highly unlikely I'll try to stay with anyone if I won't be forced to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Now after I've successfully dodged Maeve's attack I couldn't attack her cause the game thought I didn't dodge her (despite the info that I did and her returning to standing position) so I had to struggle to continue the fight, fortunately failing to break free is without penalties. It's even better to fail many times as failing regenerated TP and HP plus during this false grab sequence I can use health potion without Maeve attacking me afterwards.

One more thing, I don't know if the paw attack works as it supposed to or if I misunderstood smth. It says that - if I choose more hits - I can hit twice and then thirce in one turn, but I can only hit once. Is this 1 hit a sum of 2/3? Edit: just noticed it is indeed a 3 hits in a row, now I think I should've gone with more dmg (thought that it was too obvious option though...).

Just found another bug: I started talking with Maeve (lvl 3 after Orc woman put a chastity on MC and Maeve freed him) and I chose to converse with her instead of fighting, but I can't end the conversation, choosing Back just resets the screen; had to close the game and load last save.

BTW2 I honestly would be more willing to say yes (among other things) to Maeve if MC wouldn't have gf at home; cheating on her just doesn't seem right to me, so it's highly unlikely I'll try to stay with anyone if I won't be forced to.
Fixed it. Tester was testing it and had added the bound state to the start of Maeve's pounce without realizing.

Last edited:

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Talking about save, i play on android with Joiplay, and i'm not able to save, anyone have this isue?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for posting the bugs you found and good on you for not wanting to cheat on your SO (Even if it's in a game).

Santa Claus has surely been generous at your home :)

Fixed it. Tester was testing it and had added the bound state to the start of Maeve's pounce without realizing.
Thank you for releasing a fix so quickly. And as for scope creep with the quest lines, definitely be careful about not painting yourself into a corner. Dekarous did that with Domina last update and made his development a lot more difficult. I love Domina but poor Dek is going to have a challenge tying everything together... Not to mention doing so while satisfying his fanbase.

Reactions: Mister_M

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
It's the same link in the first post that i dowloaded.
I want another link because i have a width of null error.
no it isnt actually. the name is exactly the same but the size within the rar file is different. I know its confusing...i dont see why lina dont bump up the v number or put 'hot fix 1-2' in the title. hope that helps

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
One minor thing I'd like to suggest is adding a key which when pressed, hides the text. it'd be useful if we want to take a look at the art only while playing. Some games use control key for that while others use space, tab, 'h' etc.
Edit: Another minor thing I'd like to suggest is a key that we can use to skip which stops skipping when we are met with picking choices. Currently. escape does skip dialogue but when it comes to choices, it auto chooses the second option and continues skipping. This will be really useful if we have to start over again due to some overhaul.

Feb 19, 2019
I find 2 errors that occurs after 20 minutes of playing (not from the debut)
1- when i try to attack the forest woman (maeve), a message of width of null error appears.
2- i can't crafy any armor or weapon.
and there an error that occurs from the debut:
when i choose to surrerder "huntress' Pin" the scene is blocked when the boot of maeva is upper me.
what's the problem? is the problem is from my pc because only me have these errors. and if these errors are from my pc: how i can fix them?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Talking about save, i play on android with Joiplay, and i'm not able to save, anyone have this isue?
No... What does exactly happen? When I save, the screen freezes for about 5 to 10 seconds and then unfreezes, updating the save file data.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
No... What does exactly happen? When I save, the screen freezes for about 5 to 10 seconds and then unfreezes, updating the save file data.
Normaly using joiplay, you push escape, it brings you to a page where you can savw, check your equipment status and so on, but, in this game, when i push escape, it doesn't open anything, thus, i can't save.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes