4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Actually, keep on fighting her, you have to learn an ability and craft a weapon and armor to win her level 1 fight. After that, you have to farm XP like hell in order to level yourself up and have a slight hint of a chance of beating her level 2 fight. Or you can use JoiPlay's cheat menu, if you're playing on your phone. Current version ends with you answering a few questions from her after beating level 3 fight, but there's additional content in the force that you can take a look at.
Additional content in the force? What do you mean?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Lol, just realized I wrote force instead of forge. I'm on phone and english isn't my main language, so the keyboard "corrected" that word. Already edited the post.
I'm sure he got it now : >
Also, what's up with your date? You back too the future rn?

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Hey, will our choices after battle 3 effect our relationship alot? Cause like, she's not terrible, but I wanna make everyone happy, if thats even an option

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, will our choices after battle 3 effect our relationship alot? Cause like, she's not terrible, but I wanna make everyone happy, if thats even an option
Dunno, but personally I could stick to Maeve for the whole game. In the first place, the MC's girlfriend isn't my kind of girl at least in terms of appearance, though I definitely prefer her over Mockla. So, I decided to select the choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Is there any way to see how much you have crafting ingredients ?

How to beat pounce QTE from Maiev ?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
wow, girl dev of femdom game, impressive
There's at least another femdom game developed by a girl, Femdom University. Though that game doesn't draw my attention anymore, the last updates centered in fetishes I'm not into at all, and there isn't anything worth doing over and over again with such a big world map, one of my few liked scenes (my favourite, for now) is accessed in combat mode and it's quite hard to obtain.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There's at least another femdom game developed by a girl, Femdom University
And Karlsson's Gambit.

And I agree about FemU; imo it gets really boring really fast. Gladia on the other hand is much more engaging, I just wish MC wouldn't have a gf waiting for him at home. I'm really looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: HumanRug

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
wow, girl dev of femdom game, impressive
I believe it's interesting to see a femdom game developed with a female perspective, since the majority of femdom games' developers and audience are male. Regarding this game in particular I think it's heading in the right direction and I really look forward to it!

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I believe it's interesting to see a femdom game developed with a female perspective, since the majority of femdom games' developers and audience are male. Regarding this game in particular I think it's heading in the right direction and I really look forward to it!
Im looking forward to it too- Do you think it'll only be all feet stuff or will their be anything else? And it feels weird too think that the first girl is the weakest, or will we keep steam rolling them?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Then you might as well keep an eye on Virago, also developed by a girl. The F95 thread isn't that active, but recently the dev posted in DeviantArt that the world map was almost complete, and that her idea was release such big world in the next update so players can get used to the map while she keeps working on the main story missions. And I forgot to say, that game will be similar to Bully: Scholarship Edition only that the main character will be a girl and that combat moves at least will focus on feet content (i.e., all kind of kicks and humiliation trampling).

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes