4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Are there any plans for an android/OSX port?
It's difficult to port it to OSX, as I need to have access to a Mac / have OSX installed, then manually export the file from there. It can be done, but it's not convenient. Since you're the second person to ask, I'll get it for Liora's version.

For Android, I've not yet tried. I have an Android though, so I'm sure it's something that can be figured out. (Unless it's somehow literally incompatible with Gladia's battles / other systems - I've not yet tried)

So yes, if there's demand (which there is), and if it's possible, then I'll port them.

I just want to get it all rounded up for Liora first, as doing three different links for three different operating systems several times a month is a bit much.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
It's difficult to port it to OSX, as I need to have access to a Mac / have OSX installed, then manually export the file from there. It can be done, but it's not convenient. Since you're the second person to ask, I'll get it for Liora's version.

For Android, I've not yet tried. I have an Android though, so I'm sure it's something that can be figured out. (Unless it's somehow literally incompatible with Gladia's battles / other systems - I've not yet tried)

So yes, if there's demand (which there is), and if it's possible, then I'll port them.

I just want to get it all rounded up for Liora first, as doing three different links for three different operating systems several times a month is a bit much.
Yeah, no worries. I genuinely thought Android ports would have been the less difficult of the two. Demand for mobile gaming options seems to growing across the boards.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Yeah, no worries. I genuinely thought Android ports would have been the less difficult of the two. Demand for mobile gaming options seems to growing across the boards.
Hey loser! >: ) you can use joiplay too enjoy this wonderful game on android, that's how I did it, but make sure you select m as one of your buttons too get too menu! I hope you figure it out and enjoy.

To clarify, download RAR, extract, then use joiplay too activate the exe file and enjoy

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021

Idk what you did but joiplay works with your game like a charm, so, as long as you don't change anything, it should be okay? I think we'll have too restart after every update tho :(

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Whoever did that would have that tiger attack coming their way after breaking free lol
Perhaps, but these girls are strong enough to pin that tiger and give him some humiliating belly rubs.

There 100% will be pegging, it's planned for the Mistress after Liora, and for Mockla. And potentially others in their expansions.
Awesome and I am glad that there will be multiple girls giving MC their strap-ons. A couple suggestions I have for them riding MC:

1. The pegging can be with a magically imbued strapon.

2. Having an audience to witness MC's humiliation and comment on it afterwards. Perhaps the lady at the counter can comment how it's going to hurt to sit for a week and give him a healing potion to help with his pain of defeat.

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yesssss to MC getting buttfucked by sexy amazons with strap-ons.

I like level drain as much as the next guy, but that feels like it would promote grinding, maybe their will be mages with debuffs but idk about permanent punishments for people who like that stuff
Seconded this. The idea of temporary level drain can be interesting but it falls short as a game mechanic.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Hey to each his own. You can see here that no matter what Lina does, there will always be people who are unsatisfied. She might as well do her own thing and do the content that fits her style and inspires her the most.

And for the level drain thing, it might be possible to make it so you're only weakened when fighting that specific mistress. Like there's a proximity spell, or the MC just loses all his composure when he's in the presence of that specific mistress that drained him. So, it's like a psychological level drain. That could be cool

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Hey to each his own. You can see here that no matter what Lina does, there will always be people who are unsatisfied. She might as well do her own thing and do the content that fits her style and inspires her the most..
I don't think not liking a particular fetish equals us being unsatisfied. While many of us are disappointed about the pegging were still looking forward to the other good things about gladia. Its not like all the mistresses are going to do pegging. So it isn't necessarily a deal breaker. I think its a fair that other people can get the fetishes they want. At the same time I can still voice displeasure at at such things being in the game . And yes your right, this is her game. So it is ultimately up to her what she puts in the game. But considering she is pretty interactive with this community. Its fair to say that she values some feedback. Especially considering she has a patreon.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Perhaps there could be an option to beg her not to peg. Perhaps she could tell him he either has to take her strapon to his rear end or has to top her or another woman and do it well or else...

Hey to each his own. You can see here that no matter what Lina does, there will always be people who are unsatisfied. She might as well do her own thing and do the content that fits her style and inspires her the most.

And for the level drain thing, it might be possible to make it so you're only weakened when fighting that specific mistress. Like there's a proximity spell, or the MC just loses all his composure when he's in the presence of that specific mistress that drained him. So, it's like a psychological level drain. That could be cool
As for psychological level drain, I would see a humiliating change to MC's sprite being a good way to go. Perhaps instead of draining his levels she strips off a piece of his clothing. To get it back MC either has to win a fight against her or re-buy them from a shop. This way he would still lose stats but it would be easier to regain them. Also, other characters could comment on him being naked and teasing about how humiliating it must have been for her to strip him nude.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
Jul 8, 2020
This game reminds me of ToT in many ways. The mistresses, the gameplay, the general mood.

And also the thread AHHAAH (Not that I'm shit-talking any discussion, I'm just surprised there's already been so much)

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
A Challenge Mode where the queens gain new mechanics that allow a somewhat more complex fighting system would be nice.
Imagine Maeve, ever the master hunter, knowing full well how to strip you off your fur armor, negating you of their stat boosts and leaving you more vulnerable and humiliated as the fight goes on.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes