4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, from what I have played she doesn't really act brutish. That could change in future updates. I don't mind punches, that could be pretty hot. But she doesn't seem like the type. I'm very much down for her doing face sitting. I hate pegging tho.
I haven't played to her yet but I am sure she must be great as she is. I just enjoy the standard orc over the more well read kind. I am still holding out hope for a spoiled BBW domme that will beat the hell out of MC if he doesn't agree to be her husband. Think of a cross between Veruka Salt from Willy Wonka and Jessiebelle from Poke'mon.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
I haven't played to her yet but I am sure she must be great as she is. I just enjoy the standard orc over the more well read kind. I am still holding out hope for a spoiled BBW domme that will beat the hell out of MC if he doesn't agree to be her husband. Think of a cross between Veruka Salt from Willy Wonka and Jessiebelle from Poke'mon.
I am definitely with you and enjoy the more stereotypical orc portrayals. But Mockla being a sweet if but slightly rough gentle domme is surprisingly endearing to me. I also would've preferred that Mockla had been a gladiator. But I still love her either way.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2020
okay im missing something. im level 10 now i beat maeve level 3 in one hit now she mentioned that i haven't started fighting in the arena yet. so what do i do now? should a door be unlocked for me? does someone new show up?

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
okay im missing something. im level 10 now i beat maeve level 3 in one hit now she mentioned that i haven't started fighting in the arena yet. so what do i do now? should a door be unlocked for me? does someone new show up?
Are you on the newest version (0.3.1)? Regardless, after Maeve's scene, beating her on level 3, it's the end of the version. Next one is coming soon.
-------------------------------

Meanwhile, surrender has **finally** been completely fixed. Rebuilt from scratch. Thoroughly tested. If it somehow breaks again - I don't know. Upload will be in a few hours; fitting in as much QoL treatment as possible until then. Ideally, a counter next to Maeve's health bar.

Nov 22, 2020
Are you on the newest version (0.3.1)? Regardless, after Maeve's scene, beating her on level 3, it's the end of the version. Next one is coming soon.

Meanwhile, surrender has **finally** been completely fixed. Rebuilt from scratch. Thoroughly tested. If it somehow breaks again - I don't know. Upload will be in a few hours; fitting in as much QoL treatment as possible until then. Ideally, a counter next to Maeve's health bar.
oooohhh i thought there was more okay good game by the way

tz18203

Aug 2, 2020

i usually don't comment on anything and just lurk in the background, but just wanted to say that this game is amazing and I really love it! Art style is great, combat is well-done, characters are unique and interesting. I hope you keep going :)

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
i usually don't comment on anything and just lurk in the background, but just wanted to say that this game is amazing and I really love it! Art style is great, combat is well-done, characters are unique and interesting. I hope you keep going :)
Thank you, I appreciate everyone's comments and advice in the thread.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is: Gladia v0.3.1.1 - Surrender fixed

May 16, 2020
Can someone give me a save for finish the game?I lose the save because 0.31 don‘t have the exe and i delete it.
By the way,i try to start a new game in 0.3.1.1,but i can’t open the menu,and the first fight with Maeve i can just wait,then the game do not proceed

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Keep in mind that the menu is no longer opened with Esc, now you have to press M instead.

What do you mean, you can't attack? Describe what do you do, and if you use Wait or actually wait irl for something to happen and the game "freezes".
Ok I was playing and I think I get what he means. When maeve locks her/traps her in the scenes that trigger during fights, we can't do anything but select wait which soft locks the game and we have to reload it. Talking only from experience about the first time we fight maeve.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ok I was playing and I think I get what he means. When maeve locks her/traps her in the scenes that trigger during fights, we can't do anything but select wait which soft locks the game and we have to reload it. Talking only from experience about the first time we fight maeve.
I just started to play and have the same problem. Have to reload the game.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a way to toggle on and off the text?
Well, in Mistresses of the Forest pressing left Ctrl would toggle text boxes on and off, maybe this game works the same way.

Strange, Can't you use Struggle? Sorry about these questions, I'm sticking on with v0.3.1 until there's an update which adds enough content to make a near 1GB download worth its while.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Strange, Can't you use Struggle? Sorry about these questions, I'm sticking on with v0.3.1 until there's an update which adds enough content to make a near 1GB download worth its while.
I had the same issue, the only option that I could choose was 'Wait', but after waiting Maeve doesn't do anything, so I was softlocked. The only way to pass the fight is to dodge her trap attacks.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I had the same issue, the only option that I could choose was 'Wait', but after waiting Maeve doesn't do anything, so I was softlocked. The only way to pass the fight is to dodge her trap attacks.
Hmm, I guess then that it has something to do with the Surrender fix Lina did on the last update. When I have enough time I'll download current version and check that issue out (to see if there's a way players can get around the softlock), then check how Surrender works now.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Hmm, I guess then that it has something to do with the Surrender fix Lina did on the last update. When I have enough time I'll download current version and check that issue out (to see if there's a way players can get around the softlock), then check how Surrender works now.
update: after the first fight, struggle becomes available. Either that or with getting the submit ability. Either way, the major issue is that for all the fights, unless we surrender, those mid-fight scenes do not progress at all. No health is damaged and no tp is gained for the turns we are locked in the scene either. So, we just struggle until we succeed. Failure in struggling doesn't do anything.

Nov 10, 2018
It might be because you maybe are fighting the next level of Maeve after unlocking it - she has more health in each level. So you likely are doing more damage, but it's not as visible.

We're going to add a numerical counter next to her health bar to make this more clear.

Nevertheless, going to go over it again tomorrow to make sure it's doing what it's supposed to / actually hitting her three times.
If that's the case then the issue is that it still only looks like one attack rather than three, with raw damage being the only visual difference.

ivan1999

Oct 5, 2021
update: after the first fight, struggle becomes available. Either that or with getting the submit ability. Either way, the major issue is that for all the fights, unless we surrender, those mid-fight scenes do not progress at all. No health is damaged and no tp is gained for the turns we are locked in the scene either. So, we just struggle until we succeed. Failure in struggling doesn't do anything.
Maybe this is wanted, you can only surrender in the first stages until you get struggle unlocked?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Maybe this is wanted, you can only surrender in the first stages until you get struggle unlocked?
But you also learn Surrender after the 1st battle during which the softlock happens. During the 1st battle you can only Wait, but Maeve's trap attack freezes and she does nothing during her turns, so without Surrender or Struggle (that you can't have before the 1st fight) if she traps you you can't progress at all. And later when you have Struggle her attack still freezes and she doesn't deal any damage nor her attack contines with its next stages, you just struggle without any punishment for failures until you succeed.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes