4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Overall, you've done a great job with the game. I enjoy it, however, now that I've finished the content, I did notice a few more things to look into:
1. After I obtained Submission from the receptionist (Sorry! I forgot her name, but I'd really like to be under that desk more than one time!), I lost it. I'm not sure if it's because I had 100% submission or not, but I didn't have the option on this play-through.
2. The gear stats stay on the MC when you equip it, but the gear icon you have equipped is not visible after you leave the gear menu.
3. I think it would be helpful to provide information on what each of the crafting items are when you receive them.

Also, are you planning to have content depending on your dom/sub status with each of the Mistresses? It's cool if you are, I'm just curious. What about a scene viewer? How will we know when we've seen all the scenes? Perhaps that's the value to replay it? Either way, it'd be great to see some of the scenes without having to battle out each of the Mistresses every time.

Just a few things! I love it and I'm excited for more!
These are all great suggestions! I definitely agree with the equipment changing MC's sprite. Not only would that be more immersive but it could also be used for adding humiliation gear (Think neko ears or a leash) or even strip matches. For every loss MC would lose an article of clothing. If he loses them all he would then have to walk around nude, perhaps receiving teasing from the other mistresses.

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
These are all great suggestions! I definitely agree with the equipment changing MC's sprite. Not only would that be more immersive but it could also be used for adding humiliation gear (Think neko ears or a leash) or even strip matches. For every loss MC would lose an article of clothing. If he loses them all he would then have to walk around nude, perhaps receiving teasing from the other mistresses.
It's also that there's litterally a glitch right now where leaving the equipment menu and returning to it doesn't show you what you have equiped. (The sprite being invisible) There probably must be missing conditions/check for the visual part of equipment that are not being read, or perhaps it could also be some kind of priority issue in the code. Anyway, that could probably be easily fixed. Unlike adding this new feature. Which, while I would agree is nice and immersive, isn't a priority when there's already so much problems with the game's optimization and performances.

Mar 17, 2021
It's also that there's litterally a glitch right now where leaving the equipment menu and returning to it doesn't show you what you have equiped. (The sprite being invisible) There probably must be missing conditions/check for the visual part of equipment that are not being read, or perhaps it could also be some kind of priority issue in the code. Anyway, that could probably be easily fixed. Unlike adding this new feature. Which, while I would agree is nice and immersive, isn't a priority when there's already so much problems with the game's optimization and performances.
It's all being reworked; it'll be interesting to see how it works after it's finished.

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
Great game, feels like ToT but actually good gameplay-wise.
I usually dislike fighting in these games, but I think you have a pretty decent balance and it's not too grind to the point of being frustrating, there is a nice steady progression.
The art is also really great.

One thing doe, I did not have the choice to surrender even after i unlocked it with receptionist, not sure if it's some kind of bug.

Can't wait to see more of this project.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Great game, feels like ToT but actually good gameplay-wise.
I usually dislike fighting in these games, but I think you have a pretty decent balance and it's not too grind to the point of being frustrating, there is a nice steady progression.
The art is also really great.

One thing doe, I did not have the choice to surrender even after i unlocked it with receptionist, not sure if it's some kind of bug.

Can't wait to see more of this project.
I always liked ToT's gameplay, it was some of the hardcore content and all the delays I had a problem with.

If they dev wants to have some fun with ToT's constand delay fest, they could add a pickaxe weapon that lowers the speed stat.

• Haha
Reactions: casey123

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The femdom battle/fuck is fine in concept but sometimes they just go overboard and the grind is just too much, it takes away the enjoyment (horny) imo
Perhaps, I think femdom RPG games are a niche where grinding is a good thing. It allows the player to see more scenes and also synergizes with the theme of the powerful woman repeatedly beating down the MC. That said, there is a difference between fun grind and tedious grind. I think several of the ToT wardens are fun to repeat, but the more repetitive ones *Cough Iris, cough cough* can be a pain.

Huge bugfix / remaking of game / lagfix will come out either tomorrow or the day after.

Liora update meanwhile is about two weeks away - framework is done, just want to get a good amount of art finished.
Awesome. It's good to hear the bugfix is almost ready and that the Liora update is coming shortly as well.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Gladia V0.3.1 - Performance

- Game is now completely lag-free.
- Maeve balanced.
- Added Alchemy Interface
- Fixed Surrender
- Simplified how items and abilities work.
- New Sprites
- New Maps
- Main menu button moved to 'M'
- Numerous other tweaks and fixes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liora progress is going very smoothly. As said, it's now just a matter of how many pictures to include.

We're still getting new pictures out at a rate of about one per day.

Side project 'GGG' is past the drafting stage now. Maps and sprites have been made for it. Implementing things now, and art for it will start after Liora is out.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
What a quick bounce back! I gotta say I haven't played any version of the game so far because I was waiting for more content and fixes to be made, but I can't wait to try it out now.

That is how you perform. Keep it up with the steady releases and you'll have the whole community supporting you!

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

- Maeve balanced.
- Fixed Surrender
- New Sprites
- New Maps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liora progress is going very smoothly. As said, it's now just a matter of how many pictures to include.

Side project 'GGG' is past the drafting stage now. Maps and sprites have been made for it. Implementing things now, and art for it will start after Liora is out.
surrender still doesnt work, the fight continues

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

- Maeve balanced.
- Fixed Surrender
- New Sprites
- New Maps

The update was awesome, I got impressed at the more human-shaped sprites in comparison to other RPGM games, it's a small detail but it's wonderful in my opinion. Also the new maps are more eye-catching now, the amount of effort put into that from the previous versions to the current one is quite noticeable. Version's downsides? The player can't see either the XP already gained (the total, not the XP earned in a battle) and the XP left to level up, that is a bit annoying if you combine it with Maeve's now increased difficulty and the fact that the most XP you can earn is 10xMaeve's level (it took me at least 15 or 20 victories on Maeve's level 1 to get from level 3 to level 4, after that I got tired and used JoiPlay's cheat menu). The second downside is that the player can't see the amount of ingredients earned and potions and actually they have to get on a battle to see how many potions do they have: having a visible inventory would be pretty good; like, for example, via an option in the menu or a keyboard button.

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018
Thank you for the update, I have a question. When I used the Save Editor, I saw items that I could not get from the blacksmith, could I buy them in-game too? Can I only have two events with the orc?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes