4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
How do I beat Maeve's second stage? She seems to become immune to the puma strikes.

I took the upgrade that makes the strike cheaper, so maybe it's a bug linked to that, idk.

Mar 17, 2021
Looks like your hot fix fixed more than just the maps. I can actually do damage now to Maeve! Also, so far, love the additions; looking forward to seeing the rest of this update's content and what else you have planned for this game.

As far as updating, take your time and keep us in the loop; that's all most of us ask for.

bbcw

Mar 13, 2021
Guys, does anyone know if there was a beta/alpha version of this game released sometime in 2020? I seem to remember playing something that, just going from memory, was very similar to this, but I can't seem to put my finger on in. Any help would be appreciated!

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018
It's impossible to play the game in its current state, I've been trying to play it with a bugs for about 2 hours, but it's impossible

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Have hired a new programmer who is helping to fix these issues, should be totally fixed soon.
I look forward to playing the updated version. I don't mind starting fresh since the first fight was pretty fun already. Is there anything new in the opening or should I just skip it this time?

Mar 17, 2021
Overall, you've done a great job with the game. I enjoy it, however, now that I've finished the content, I did notice a few more things to look into:
1. After I obtained Submission from the receptionist (Sorry! I forgot her name, but I'd really like to be under that desk more than one time!), I lost it. I'm not sure if it's because I had 100% submission or not, but I didn't have the option on this play-through.
2. The gear stats stay on the MC when you equip it, but the gear icon you have equipped is not visible after you leave the gear menu.
3. I think it would be helpful to provide information on what each of the crafting items are when you receive them.

Also, are you planning to have content depending on your dom/sub status with each of the Mistresses? It's cool if you are, I'm just curious. What about a scene viewer? How will we know when we've seen all the scenes? Perhaps that's the value to replay it? Either way, it'd be great to see some of the scenes without having to battle out each of the Mistresses every time.

Just a few things! I love it and I'm excited for more!

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, I'm also getting an issue where I can't seem to damage Maeve in the second fight. Also after having acquired the Puma Strike upgrade that reduces TP cost and adds more charges.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Maeve is remarkably charming, and the other girls are not far behind either. If the writing maintains the high quality this is going to be a femdom heavy weight in just a few updates. Great job!

Could use some polish though.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
will it later be posible to enter a posible to enter an not dominant realationship with the women ? (dominants stat)
i culd see for example maeve be genuenly impressed with the MC and mybe enter a realationship with him on equalfooting or at least almoust.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, Is it advisable to play this on Android via JoiPlay? Because I'm doing so and this new update made the game laggy af. Not only there's lag on the initial Edela scenes (she somehow disappears when the game's gonna show her face, by the way), which was present (both the lag and the bug) on the previous version too, but now there's lag everywhere, in the in-game menu and in the game itself (I had to toggle off "always dash" to increase movement accuracy, since the lag adds a delay to the buttons).
My phone has Android 10 and 4GB RAM (tell me if I have to give more hardware data), Is it enough to play smoothly? If it is, What should I change in JoiPlay settings, to make the game run properly?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, Is it advisable to play this on Android via JoiPlay? Because I'm doing so and this new update made the game laggy af. Not only there's lag on the initial Edela scenes (she somehow disappears when the game's gonna show her face, by the way), which was present (both the lag and the bug) on the previous version too, but now there's lag everywhere, in the in-game menu and in the game itself (I had to toggle off "always dash" to increase movement accuracy, since the lag adds a delay to the buttons).
My phone has Android 10 and 4GB RAM (tell me if I have to give more hardware data), Is it enough to play smoothly? If it is, What should I change in JoiPlay settings, to make the game run properly?
The lag is a problem on the PC as well.
It seems like it is an issue with this specific version of the game.
Still isn't as ironed out as it could be, so there's still bugs, crashes, and slowdowns all around.
Gotta wait for a fix in the near future, or maybe for the next release to come after this one.

Reactions: HumanRug

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Not sure if it's intentional, but I can't dmg Maeve at lvl 2, with or without puma strikes. Also when I select the patch notes option, a blank chrome pop up comes with it mentioning some chrome extension failure.

fjruvmfjruvm

Jan 21, 2020
Guys you should grind few levels, invest them into strength, craft and equip sword. I couldn't damage Maeve lvl2 at all/almost at all at first too but after grinding her Level 1 like 10-15 times (surprisingly quick since you two-shot her pretty soon)
Then your puma strikes should be enough to beat Lvl2 and 3

Unless you have an actual bug, then my bad.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
is there a way to fix all the lag? it is impossible to play like that
Dunno, I think (and I ain't the only one, it seems) Lina will fix it on the next update upon reading all these complaints, it's such a common issue to not take a look at it.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
I know this game is far from finished but I feel like it would make people's experiences better if the dev held off on the stat allocation stuff until the skills/equipment required to create multiple builds have been added. As the game is now, picking any stat other than strength is a huge 'noob trap' that forces the player to either restart or grind.

Reactions: Sisifo
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes