4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 2, 2018
This game is amazing! I played through all the current content in one sitting. I absolutely loved it! Maeve is so sensual and dominant, as is Daisy. I can't wait to see what the other Dommes are like. The only complaint I would have at the moment is that the game is VERY easy.

This game seems miles above Tower of Trample and Domina, the Dev seems active and actually follows their own heart rather than just implementing everything the higher patreons ask for. Thank you Lina! I can't wait for the next update.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Amazing game, all in all, but I ran into a few problems. First one:

is it just my shit pc but the lag is unbearable then it crashed if that could be more optimized that would be great id argue the motion comic esque graphics arent necesary
I'm playing on Android, using Joiplay (if it helps, I'm using Android 10, octa-core 1.6GHz+1.2GHz, and 4GB RAM), and the game gets laggy half of the time. Also, the first battle shows Edela as a big black standing rectangle, I could only see her when striking her with my sword (I mean, when she flashes), Is this how is meant to be? I didn't read something like this in this thread (though I have to say I scrolled down past all those long posts written by complaining old ladies, hell, What's wrong with you, pussies? It's a damn game, goddammit!), and I can't help but think it's a nasty bug.

i just downloaded the game but after finishing meave there was nothing else? is it bugged for me or this game is not finished yet and there is only meave? did i download the right file?
I have the same question as for v0.2.0.7, I got to level 9 thinking I had to achieve certain level in order to progress (I even thought I had to lose in all four stances), but no hint on what's the player supposed to do next. Certain developers put a banner as if it was extra dialogue stating when does the current version's content end, I think you (Lina Sylph) should just get that (what I think it is) good habit. It's a suggestion after all, you can do what you want.

Sorry if it's a dumb question but... is the Surrender ability bugged?
And so far, with the actual changelog, is there a way to go on with the plot after beating level 3 redhead and being under the desktop of blondie?

Thank you
I thought the same, but didn't try what the next post instructs to do. However, it seems like the surrender ability could make you surrender in a more automatic way. Hell, at level 9 I did surrender and when I was sick of putting "wait" I just defeated her with one strike XD

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone have a link for the Domina game download? I hear so much about it but I cant find it anywhere.

devilchomp

Sep 9, 2018
Hey there! Game is a blast!
is there a particular way to get the feet on face stance? Everytime i get into a stance its either one of the other three (trample, facesit, pussy worship).
ps: i've seen people talk about the surrender option but I don't seem to have it... How do you unlock it?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: smellyz44

LobsterHam

Jan 21, 2020
Hey there! Game is a blast!
is there a particular way to get the feet on face stance? Everytime i get into a stance its either one of the other three (trample, facesit, pussy worship).
ps: i've seen people talk about the surrender option but I don't seem to have it... How do you unlock it?
I think you talk to Daisy after learning the Puma Strike.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Covid took a lot of good things out
These are all Boda (Bo Wei and Koda) games, and covid had nothing to do with all of these delays. These were 100 percent Patreon milking from the YandereDev of H games.

Koda is literally worse than YandereDev. Sylph would have to sit on their ass for a whole year (and not pause their patreon) for them to get on Koda's level.
3 years. Tower of Trample's F7 hit the 1000th delay-iversary last month. That's to say nothing about their other games that were left unfinished or abandoned.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Where does the game end I can win in a fight her at level 3 and take no damage is that it ? does the game end there ?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes