4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Thank you for the update, I have a question. When I used the Save Editor, I saw items that I could not get from the blacksmith, could I buy them in-game too? Can I only have two events with the orc?
Some items left over were test items. Any item the player is meant to be able to use is gotten from either Ciara, Mockla, or from fighting Maeve

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
The update was awesome, I got impressed at the more human-shaped sprites in comparison to other RPGM games, it's a small detail but it's wonderful in my opinion. Also the new maps are more eye-catching now, the amount of effort put into that from the previous versions to the current one is quite noticeable. Version's downsides? The player can't see either the XP already gained (the total, not the XP earned in a battle) and the XP left to level up, that is a bit annoying if you combine it with Maeve's now increased difficulty and the fact that the most XP you can earn is 10xMaeve's level (it took me at least 15 or 20 victories on Maeve's level 1 to get from level 3 to level 4, after that I got tired and used JoiPlay's cheat menu). The second downside is that the player can't see the amount of ingredients earned and potions and actually they have to get on a battle to see how many potions do they have: having a visible inventory would be pretty good; like, for example, via an option in the menu or a keyboard button.
Forgot to change the name of the 'Main Menu' bar in the menu to 'Items.' You can see these things by activating jt.

Increasing XP earned by losing.

Reactions: HumanRug

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
You can access the save menu and everything else by pressing M
lol, my dumbass expected it to be esc. Otherwise, I'm absolutely loving the game so far. It runs way smoother now. So great job. I also cant even begin to explain how much I love how you didn't turn Mockla into the stereotypical orc brute. I wouldn't of minded however if she was that way either. She is still quite aggressive tho, but she is also sweet and kind at times as well. Its a pretty refreshing change. (I am really hoping Mockla isn't the pegging type) I cant wait to see what else you have in store for future updates. I am curious on whether or not Edela will be a endgame mistress. I really want to meet her again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Got the multiple puma strikes per turn upgrade but it doesn't seem to do anything?
The same happened to me, though I'm aware that sometimes either Attack or Puma Strike miss, upgrading the latter to multiple strikes doesn't seem to even increase damage, but surely it shows only one strike.

there is no exe file in this version
Weird, downloaded it this morning (well, about 14 hours ago) and didn't have any problem. I suggest you to download again, maybe you messed up the first time.

Mar 17, 2021
The same happened to me, though I'm aware that sometimes either Attack or Puma Strike miss, upgrading the latter to multiple strikes doesn't seem to even increase damage, but surely it shows only one strike.

Weird, downloaded it this morning (well, about 14 hours ago) and didn't have any problem. I suggest you to download again, maybe you messed up the first time.
No, they're right. I downloaded it a few hours ago (like 3), and it's the same. There's an .html file in it, which is normally used for joiplay, but no .exe for windows.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Got the multiple puma strikes per turn upgrade but it doesn't seem to do anything?
It might be because you maybe are fighting the next level of Maeve after unlocking it - she has more health in each level. So you likely are doing more damage, but it's not as visible.

We're going to add a numerical counter next to her health bar to make this more clear.

Nevertheless, going to go over it again tomorrow to make sure it's doing what it's supposed to / actually hitting her three times.

---------

With regards to the surrender not working, we still haven't been able to replicate it breaking. If anyone is having issues with it, please describe exactly what happens and what you do before it stops working.

A fix / minor QoL for these things should come out very soon, we're on it (within 24 hours)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
No, they're right. I downloaded it a few hours ago (like 3), and it's the same. There's an .html file in it, which is normally used for joiplay, but no .exe for windows.
:unsure: I double-checked and it's in the game's main folder. The uploaded .zip could have broken hours ago (very unlikely, I've got no explanation to why could such a thing happen, but there may be a chance), or a local antivirus could have deleted the .exe upon decompression due to a false positive.
I'll try downloading the file again tomorrow, and see if the .exe is still there.

Mar 17, 2021
:unsure: I double-checked and it's in the game's main folder. The uploaded .zip could have broken hours ago (very unlikely, I've got no explanation to why could such a thing happen, but there may be a chance), or a local antivirus could have deleted the .exe upon decompression due to a false positive.
I'll try downloading the file again tomorrow, and see if the .exe is still there.
Is there a particular program you need to run it? I have an RPGPROJECT file, but no way to run it except the index.html file.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
With regards to the surrender not working, we still haven't been able to replicate it breaking. If anyone is having issues with it, please describe exactly what happens and what you do before it stops working.
Well, the player uses Surrender, and after selecting the stance, the first set of dialogue boxes (along with corresponding images) shows normally, then the battle menu becomes available again (being able to Attack or use Puma Strike if the MC wasn't on a hold by the time Surrender was used), and when the player uses Wait (like it was done in previous versions) or any attack skill, the battle continues from the point Surrender was used, as if Surrender was never used. The same issue seems to happen while already in a hold, but I didn't check it out enough to be sure.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Gladia V0.3.1 - Performance

- Game is now completely lag-free.
- Maeve balanced.
- Added Alchemy Interface
- Fixed Surrender
- Simplified how items and abilities work.
- New Sprites
- New Maps
- Main menu button moved to 'M'
- Numerous other tweaks and fixes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liora progress is going very smoothly. As said, it's now just a matter of how many pictures to include.

We're still getting new pictures out at a rate of about one per day.

Side project 'GGG' is past the drafting stage now. Maps and sprites have been made for it. Implementing things now, and art for it will start after Liora is out.
Big thank you for this latest update, I am going to begin downloading it right now!

lol, my dumbass expected it to be esc. Otherwise, I'm absolutely loving the game so far. It runs way smoother now. So great job. I also cant even begin to explain how much I love how you didn't turn Mockla into the stereotypical orc brute. I wouldn't of minded however if she was that way either. She is still quite aggressive tho, but she is also sweet and kind at times as well. Its a pretty refreshing change. (I am really hoping Mockla isn't the pegging type) I cant wait to see what else you have in store for future updates. I am curious on whether or not Edela will be a endgame mistress. I really want to meet her again.
Personally I would love to see her as the classic brutish human pegging type. Lots of different types of punches and face sitting dialogue would also be ideal imo.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a particular program you need to run it? I have an RPGPROJECT file, but no way to run it except the index.html file.
No, RPGM games are supposed to run properly with just clicking the executable. At least Mistresses of the Forest works that way. Katalist too, I guess, but both the lag and the given tags in Aseratrix's Femdom Finder made me desist of checking that game deeply. But it runs with just clicking the .exe.
What I do, as I have told in other posts, is use JoiPlay in my Android phone, then load into it the contents of the RPGM game (meant for PC), then tap on it and play it like it could be done in PC. I've got Android 10, but iirc JoiPlay needs Android 5 as a minimum.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Big thank you for this latest update, I am going to begin downloading it right now!

Personally I would love to see her as the classic brutish human pegging type. Lots of different types of punches and face sitting dialogue would also be ideal imo.
Well, from what I have played she doesn't really act brutish. That could change in future updates. I don't mind punches, that could be pretty hot. But she doesn't seem like the type. I'm very much down for her doing face sitting. I hate pegging tho.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I dl'd it a second time and there is still no executable file in the main folder.
i had the same problem and just downloaded the previous update and cut-paste the the contents of the latest download into the www folder.
Yeah, you're right. The uploaded .rar got fucked up somehow. It has only the contents that are usually in the "www" folder, with an addition: the "game.rpgproject" file you mentioned. Either wait for Lina Sylph to re-upload the .rar, or try to put such contents replacing the contents of "www" in version 0.3.0.1 (deleting older ones first, though I don't guarantee this will work since I didn't try it out).

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes