4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
Congrats on the new update! I love the new overworld.

Not sure if it's just me, but I'm unable to pull up a menu to save in the new version? I may have to wait for some more bug fixes.
Did you try the C key?(X closes the menu) That worked for me.
Looks like the menu doesnt work with esc now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ErrandMan

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
I don't know if its just me but the game gives me no time in imputing the qte in linora fight. I could not get past her insta defeat attack.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
This has been crashing ALOT. sometimes back to desktop and sometimes an error message claiming memory issues.
Also, I beat Linora twice and it said 'Defeat' for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bahamut2195

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you for posting the bug fix so quickly.

I have not started this version yet but what is the new girl/ her insta kill move like?
Well she does the insta defeat attack when you get her to low hp. There is like 6 qte presses but I can't seem to press 2 of them before I fail it and then get defeated.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 9, 2020
The game is so broken, it's unplayable. I'm not trying to be rude, it's constructive criticism.

Firstly, the text is not fluid, it staggers, and it really hurts the eyes. This can also apply to CGs, like zooming in, or the camera moving, sometimes it's nice and fast, but most of the times, it's sooooo laggy.

Next, the game crashes all the time. It crashes in the Eleda fight, it crashes just when walking around the castle, it crashes and crashes and crashes.

And finally, this may just be for me, but after I beat Maeve for the first time, it says unlocked level 2, but all 3 levels are unlocked. And then beating that level 3 doesn't progress the game at all. Please, you need to fix the game first.

The positives:

1. Amazing CGs
2. Amazing writing, plot and characters (I love Daisy).
3. Great loot system and crafting (if it wasn't so damn slow and buggy).
4. A fresh and exciting concept.

Keep going.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes