4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
pleased to report that the ESC key now works for the menus. complicated story as to how it was switched to M in the first place.

new backgrounds for maeve and the menu; uses some cool camera stuff.
(absolutely 0 lag:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:)
Make a discord please, it's easier to keep track of the game through it

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Any news for a fix bug update ?
*Actually, just got a tip from the ANLIS developer, Zenkuro, on how to solve the crashes & lag. I just finished implementing it, and it seems to have made things smoother. Just patched it. Here is the new patch:
Big improvements still to come, but this crash issue was very quick and convenient to solve all of a sudden thanks to this.

**special thanks to him, please check out his game if you haven't already, its great :) :https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-life-in-submission-v0-01-zenkuro.107321/

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020
*Actually, just got a tip from the ANLIS developer, Zenkuro, on how to solve the crashes & lag. I just finished implementing it, and it seems to have made things smoother. Just patched it; it shouldn't crash now. Here is the new patch: Mega
Big improvements still to come, but this crash issue was very quick and convenient to solve all of a sudden thanks to this.

**special thanks to him, please check out his game if you haven't already, its great :) :https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-life-in-submission-v0-01-zenkuro.107321/
My god i love you

Mar 20, 2020
*Actually, just got a tip from the ANLIS developer, Zenkuro, on how to solve the crashes & lag. I just finished implementing it, and it seems to have made things smoother. Just patched it; it shouldn't crash now. Here is the new patch: Mega

With all my respect and my total love to you , the game is still crashing .
the new girl is impossible to play against
I cannot dodge her strikes because of the lag
, the scenes are dope asf tho im surely not giving up on this game
Also i noticed that the rain could be the problem
Fighting maeve was not smooth but way better than fighting the new girl and edela

Last edited:

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
With all my respect and my total love to you , the game is still crashing .
the new girl is impossible to play against
I cannot dodge her strikes because of the lag
, the scenes are dope asf tho im surely not giving up on this game
Also i noticed that the rain could be the problem
Fighting maeve was not smooth but way better than fighting the new girl and edela
If it's still crashing, then unfortunately all I can really do is keep up with the restructuring that's currently in progress. But it goes well so far, way faster than before.

Mar 20, 2020
If it's still crashing, then unfortunately all I can really do is keep up with the restructuring that's currently in progress. But it goes well so far, way faster than before.
Thats really sad , i dont think the probleme is my pc but maybe it will be automatically fixed in the next updates who knows .
Anyway , thank you so much for this and please keep going

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes