4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Good to know. Any recommendations for games with good foot content?
I suggest Under The Witch.

Tower of Trample and the other Bodaverse games are great but their updates are notoriously delayed and the devs are basically scammers. If you are interested in supporting I would suggest donating to Lina_Sylph as this game has been updated consistently.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Ujif

Jun 10, 2020
Couldn't play again until the evening, but you were both right! I could already go to Liora's garden, but I failed to notice the prompt when I beat Maeve and I didn't know I had to press Z to open her door. I already love her more than Maeve myself based on her intro (partly because I have a huge fetish for worshipping women wearing 18th/19th century dresses and shoes, which is done extremely rarely and her attire is loosely inspired by, but she's definitely a charming mistress as well based on the first interaction), but I still have to see if the fights and submission scenes are as good as Maeve's or not.
For me it still says that exit is locked. How did you manage to enter Liora's garden?

upd. I've realized I had the old map in the new version, bcs I was using old saves. Could enjoy Liora in the end.

This game is a gem artistically wise! I wish Liora was harder and less predictable :p Also looking forward to what comes out the sub-dom and loyalty systems. One of my favourite femdom games. Thank you!

Last edited:

Ujif

Jun 10, 2020
does anyone know the controls for the game and how do i stop her from blocking
By blocking do you mean when Liora points her rapier at you? For not getting caught you should stop pressing arrows and just wait.

If I'm not mistaken:
Arrows - for moving and QTE
Z / Space / Enter - for interacting
X / Esc - Back
C - Open main menu

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
wondering if anyone can access the patch notes? was just curious to see what changed from previous versions but it just takes me to a file not found moved or deleted instance.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yikes, this might be the buggiest game I've played on here.
It's a work in progress but I would say it's shaping up to be one of the best femdom rpg games on here. Trust me when I say there are games on here with many more bugs *Cough* Sunny Coast College *Cough* Last Man on Earth *Cough*.

Reactions: Test202

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
It's a work in progress but I would say it's shaping up to be one of the best femdom rpg games on here. Trust me when I say there are games on here with many more bugs *Cough* Sunny Coast College *Cough* Last Man on Earth *Cough*.
Can you tell me whether there was any new scenes with Maeve in the last update? I got none. I am pretty confused on how much content it had. Was only able to get some scenes with the new girl but no additional scene after defeating her (unlike with Maeve). So, I am confused whether I've seen everything of the last update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can you tell me whether there was any new scenes with Maeve in the last update? I got none. I am pretty confused on how much content it had. Was only able to get some scenes with the new girl but no additional scene after defeating her (unlike with Maeve). So, I am confused whether I've seen everything of the last update
I have only played up to the Mockla introduction in the latest version so I could not say.

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes