4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Nov 22, 2020
I may sound like an idiot for not having figured this out, but how do you reach Liora? I had to restart the game actually because my old saves just brought me to a bugged alchemy screen, (probably because they were from an older version, not the latest one before 0.4) but I tried both submitting to Maeve with all her 4 moves AND beating her at all levels, including level 3 (for which I edited a save so that my MC has slightly higher attack and defense cause I didn't have the patience to fight her 20-30 times again just to get to see any of the new content), but the story still doesn't progress. I can only fight Maeve irrespective of whether I submit to her or defeat her - could this be a bug? :unsure: Do I need to beat her more than once at level 3? I also tried speaking to Daisy, Stella, Ciara and Morkla but none of them seem to be able to progress the story past this point either! (I already learned alchemy and crafting, went through the pussy worship scene with Stella and asked her all 3 questions, forged myself plenty of both copper and fur equipment, but things just don't move on)

So yes, long story short, what am I supposed to do to reach the fight with Liora or even to get to the end of Maeve's content? I can also upload my latest save if anyone wants to check things.
having this issue as well but dont want to restart how do i fix this

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Is this the only game that still alive ? The rest are so dead
There are a lot of games of this genre that are not dead. I think all of our releases have just happened to coincide within the same time frame, so there are long periods where nothing is coming out.

List of actively developed femdom games/developers:

ANLIS
ToT / Hero Under Heel
Katalist
Domina
League of Domination
Queens of Domination
Darktoz
Femdom University
Sweet Scam

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
There are a lot of games of this genre that are not dead. I think all of our releases have just happened to coincide within the same time frame, so there are long periods where nothing is coming out.

ANLIS
ToT / Hero Under Heel
Katalist
Domina
League of Domination
Queens of Domination
Darktoz
Femdom University
Sweet Scam
Those games suck, they're too intense on the femdom parts, I enjoy soft femdom

The foot stuff in this is a bit gross but I like the gameplay, I still haven't played the new girl update actually, gonna do that soon, what's she like?

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Game's crashing a lot. Anything I can do about that ? I just make frequent saves for it but it's still a pain. Love the dialogue and the art. Eagerly waiting for new content

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020

ANLIS
ToT / Hero Under Heel
Katalist
Domina
League of Domination
Queens of Domination
Darktoz
Femdom University
Sweet Scam
I played all these brother , they all dead for me

• Angry
Reactions: Test202

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just as before she looks amazing.

ANLIS
ToT / Hero Under Heel
Katalist
Domina
League of Domination
Queens of Domination
Darktoz
Femdom University
Sweet Scam
Yeah... About that list... If I didn't know better I would say you are secretly Koda (Creator of Tower of Trample) and this is the alt account where he makes games while delaying ToT updates.

Domina has also been in Delay hell with it being nearly 9 months since it's last update.

I can't speak to the others but those two certainly do NOT receive regular updates.

Reactions: hellofellow

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Just as before she looks amazing.

Yeah... About that list... If I didn't know better I would say you are secretly Koda (Creator of Tower of Trample) and this is the alt account where he makes games while delaying ToT updates.

Domina has also been in Delay hell with it being nearly 9 months since it's last update.

I can't speak to the others but those two certainly do NOT receive regular updates.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Wanna check out femdom games? Then take a look at Aseratrix's "Femdom Finder", almost all of the games I play (including Gladia) were found in that thread.

Reactions: S3ri4l
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes