4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
With regards to the animation update for Maeve, do you have any plans with changing/adding new kinds of scenes or fetishes?
I've started running a few more polls on this topic, but generally am just being more loose and relaxed about it. I'm going to add whatever sounds good in the moment. It's definitely more extreme than any of the last versions, which were more like a femdom-themed romance visual novel

now you can expect to be degraded into a mindless puppy, lured into addiction, forced to hump legs, threatened with death, but yeah I'm open to anything that I see in this thread or on discord. just staying away from a few particular things that most people don't like.

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
How is the v0.4 guys ? I played v0.3 and that time I needed to do a new save file (played v0.2). Same couldn't craft the best weapon or armor in the game and from what I remember, the spell was doing worst and worst at each update in-game. LUL

Still looking for this game, have a nice day ;)

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I've started running a few more polls on this topic, but generally am just being more loose and relaxed about it. I'm going to add whatever sounds good in the moment. It's definitely more extreme than any of the last versions, which were more like a femdom-themed romance visual novel

now you can expect to be degraded into a mindless puppy, lured into addiction, forced to hump legs, threatened with death, but yeah I'm open to anything that I see in this thread or on discord. just staying away from a few particular things that most people don't like.
Might have been asked before but what about pegging? That would probably piss few people off but it would be fine,futa on male is something me and probably many dont want to see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Might have been asked before but what about pegging? That would probably piss few people off but it would be fine,futa on male is something me and probably many dont want to see.
Personally, I don't like either of those.
Although, I don't actually mind the inclusion of these fetishes if they are made optional through simple "either/or" choices in-game, for example.
I also am partial to plenty of other fetishes that I know for sure many others don't like, but I also wouldn't want to force these on other players' playthroughs just so I could enjoy the game.
More options is always a good thing, in my opinion, everyone can pick whatever makes them happier and the game gets a broader appeal.
The only downside this brings is the extra work needed for the development of these branching choices in each characters' path.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Please include a reference to the pickaxe in your next update. If you do you will win the internet :)

A big orc-girl sized +1 to adding pegging to the game. Even moreso if it's combined with pursuit and capture play. For example, MC could run from one of the dommes for a set time trying to preserve his bussy virginity. If he manages to survive he wins but if he get's tackled to the ground...

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
photo_2022-06-29_02-44-10.jpg
Going to release on August 1, one month away. What's left is just the rework of Stella, sound effects, new maps, and the rest of the CG's.

If I do **not** finish everything on August 1, I will still release what I have so far, but with a big disclaimer not to bully me and that I'm working on it B). Like a test build.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
View attachment 1896415
Going to release on August 1, one month away. What's left is just the rework of Stella, sound effects, new maps, and the rest of the CG's.

If I do **not** finish everything on August 1, I will still release what I have so far, but with a big disclaimer not to bully me and that I'm working on it B). Like a test build.
I don't think it's good idea to make a release of unfinished game, better to finish it so fans can get good experience of playing it.

Reactions: Ranma and xXCyrusXx

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I don't think it's good idea to make a release of unfinished game, better to finish it so fans can get good experience of playing it.
sure that would be better, but the dev needs financial support to fund the game further so releasing an early access version to gain support and popularity isn't wrong. every single game on here does that it's the norm

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Shouldn't be a problem, I'm putting it a month away so I have plenty of time. It's less about money for me and more just about proving to people that development is active. I'm yet to post the game anywhere but here on f95zone and have zero social media presence. Just looking to build a solid base.

If it is not exactly as I want it to be on August 1st, I will just inform people of that and it can be up to their discretion if they'd rather wait longer. I feel as though my Patreon would be doing much better if I did release unfinished or tiny updates every month, but it's just not what I want to pursue.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2018
View attachment 1896415

What about the fun kind of bullying? You know, like the kind someone might make a game about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes