4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
hes a hustler now doesnt have time for the games of women View attachment 1922652

unless????
Well of course not, he has the best girl back home waiting for him. Last she heard he went out to that city with all those mean bully girls and has yet to return. At this rate I bet she's riding there on her horse right now to pick him up and carry him back home with her... Unless...

• Haha
Reactions: Renestrae

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Is there anything I can do to fix all this lag?

Edit: And now my game crashed, so fucking fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wow, she looks so beautiful and dominant in that image. And also agreed on her stage looking much different from the original version.

Honestly it could be a game with Maeve only and I would love it. Usually in these games I can go a few floors before finding the perfect domme, but for this game, why go further? MC had no chance lol
Agreed with this but with our favorite orc girl.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Dynamic FOV within battles. You can move your mouse around for different views; building this feature into her CG's as well.
View attachment 1934682
Can you reconsider doing that?
The game has performance issues even now, and I have a feeling that new feature would make things worse. And (IMO) it is absolutely unnecessary. Would prefer static centered image. And it would ruin/complicate Android play possibility. Last version worked on Android with Joiplay with some issues. Scripts addressing nonexistent mouse probably would make game unplayable on mobile.
Maybe create a poll on patreon or here to know what people think?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
The game has performance issues even now, and I have a feeling that new feature would make things worse. And (IMO) it is absolutely unnecessary. Would prefer static centered image. And it would ruin/complicate Android play possibility. Last version worked on Android with Joiplay with some issues. Scripts addressing nonexistent mouse probably would make game unplayable on mobile.
I second this. Besides, I for myself wouldn't make any use of changing the FOV with the mouse, but it'd be nice if the mouse could change the angle from which the scene is seen. But that's impossible to implement since this game is comprised of 2D sprites, not 3D models.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
It doesn't affect performance at all so far. I've never used Android to play, but I'll test it there to see how it works. If there are problems with it there, I'll reconsider or make it optional / a separate android version.

**I just checked, and it would actually be extremely easy for me to disable. So, yes, be assured that it'll be optional for Android users if it's annoying to use.

And as another matter now that you mention it, actually - how popular is Android for playing RPGM games? If it's big enough, I could really investigate and try to streamline the experience for it.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
It doesn't affect performance at all so far. I've never used Android to play, but I'll test it there to see how it works. If there are problems with it there, I'll reconsider or make it optional / a separate android version.

**I just checked, and it would actually be extremely easy for me to disable. So, yes, be assured that it'll be optional for Android users if it's annoying to use.

And as another matter now that you mention it, actually - how popular is Android for playing RPGM games? If it's big enough, I could really investigate and try to streamline the experience for it.
Don't know how popular it is, but pretty much every thread has few questions like "Android port?". It's convenient for a lot of games because it lets you play laying on bed and use only one hand xD.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Don't know how popular it is, but pretty much every thread has few questions like "Android port?". It's convenient for a lot of games because it lets you play laying on bed and use only one hand xD.
And it's playable on a more private device rather than a potentially shared device.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, let's say there's a reason why JoiPlay is so known in F95. Though I have a fully-working PC, I always check out new RPGM games with JoiPlay instead (and it also has the cheat menu advantage), and one strong reason convincing me to check out a game from here is being able to run it on Android (for now, RPGM and Ren'Py engines).
I think you'll get more fans if you make an Android version, but I suggest you to not look into that before the next update: if it has bugs, they may be harder to solve for two different platforms. I don't know, it's how I see things, I'm not a programmer, beg my pardon if my suggestion doesn't make any sense.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes