4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 17, 2021
Jun 3, 2022
Yes, it was planned. I wanted battles and CG'S to feel more immersive. Also will allow the player to literally obey certain Mistress' commands with mouse tracking - "Look up at me." things like that.
I agree with the post above me, I'm really liking where you are taking development on the game, and am excited to see how it looks on August 1st!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
lina truly understands the community would be awesome if you could implement something like that

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
So game crushed every 10 minutes and was lagging like hell, which is especially sad when it happens during QTE. So i googled little bit and got advice to download newer nw.js, which surprisingly helped quite a bit. So why isn't newest nw.js isn't it included in game by default?
Oh, and btw i couldn't find a changelog, so I have no idea where content ends, i presume that Liora is last boss so far cause it shows "defeat" even when i beat her up.

Reactions: Test202

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So game crushed every 10 minutes and was lagging like hell, which is especially sad when it happens during QTE. So i googled little bit and got advice to download newer nw.js, which surprisingly helped quite a bit. So why isn't newest nw.js isn't it included in game by default?
Oh, and btw i couldn't find a changelog, so I have no idea where content ends, i presume that Liora is last boss so far cause it shows "defeat" even when i beat her up.
The next update will focus on fixing issues and reworking stuff. All the new content will be with girls already present in the game.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Just wanted to say that I really like the scene with blonde desk girl. I forgot her name lol. But that scene was the best for me at least, I don't know... the guy under her desk just staring at her dangling shoe and legs is very hot. I hope you make more like those. :)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Same for me, I'm much more curious in this character than all of the "main" cast. Not only her look, but also easygoing and offhand manner in which she humiliates MC. Other girls are much more deliberate in their domination attempts, which sometimes go so heavy-handed, that it looks like they are compensating for their own insecurities. I hope it makes sense, lol.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I agree Daisy is fascinating. Her nonchalant way of speaking and the fact that she doesn’t even really want to dominate you makes it more interesting. I like all the girls in the game rn though.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes