4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I don't remember any pegging scenes for her in the game.
Last time I played (version 0.3 IIRC) there wasn't any, just a teaser from Mockla that didn't end up in pegging. But there was a lot of speculation of Mockla having pegging content (and I recall Lina saying pegging will surely get in the game), and last time pegging was discussed here by both parties (likers and not-likers), the thread went BOOM, and I definitely don't want that to happen again. That's why I gave my opinion again in my previous post as nicely as possible.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Last time I played (version 0.3 IIRC) there wasn't any, just a teaser from Mockla that didn't end up in pegging. But there was a lot of speculation of Mockla having pegging content (and I recall Lina saying pegging will surely get in the game), and last time pegging was discussed here by both parties (likers and not-likers), the thread went BOOM, and I definitely don't want that to happen again. That's why I gave my opinion again in my previous post as nicely as possible.
don't want to spoil too much especially since most focus is on Maeve this version, but it's now basically a quest line where you side with Maeve or mockla. if you want your bussy virginity to stay intact then don't side with mockla.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
don't want to spoil too much especially since most focus is on Maeve this version, but it's now basically a quest line where you side with Maeve or mockla. if you want your bussy virginity to stay intact then don't side with mockla.
Any news about when the next update is coming? No rush, I just want to know.

Jun 3, 2022
Maybe it's a weird question. But, does Mockla being an 'orc' feel out of place to anyone?

Would it be preferable to retcon her into a regular human?
The alternative would be a gruff Amazonian tribeswoman type lady.
Same character, just minus the greenness and high fantasy / monstergirl.

Game is being fundamentally remade, so now's the time if it were to be done.

[Anyways, drafting a ton more CG's.] View attachment 1980135 View attachment 1980136 View attachment 1980137 View attachment 1980138
I say that Mockla should be a human, it seems to fit the setting more in my opinion, and it gives it more of a flare. Imo orcs are a bit odd lol.

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, I'd rather have Maeve take me away over her shoulder.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Interesting. Will be a choice to keep a save for then I imagine if you wanna see all the content.

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
Maybe it's a weird question. But, does Mockla being an 'orc' feel out of place to anyone?

[Anyways, drafting a ton more CG's.] View attachment 1980135 View attachment 1980136 View attachment 1980137 View attachment 1980138
Mockla is fine IMO. Not much for monster girls, at all - but sufficiently humanoid to pass for me; doesn't mean going human would be wrong however.
My biggest pull towards her was mostly a chastity segment she had in some earlier version.

My opinion doesn't matter much though nor am I someone to end up upset if some parts don't cater to me - my biggest gripe is the game being choppy for me at least. It's been a good while since I last played but I remember the game being incredibly choppy making navigating menus a pain - but for some reason "fixing" itself temporarily after a certain interaction with the lady in the moonlit area. Which is weird as it means the game Can run flawlessly for me but for some reason it doesn't as it shortly after returns to being choppy after the next conversation/battle etc.

The performance problems I experience aside; great game so far.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
you should add more pegging as an ultimate femdom move. think about it you lure them in with the content they like: feet, pretty girls and their dumb big titty monster girls. and then boom its pegging time. and sure they won't like it at first, but slowly they get their brain rewired just like the mc and then they gonna become femboys offering their bussy to strangers to support gladia further.

now that's femdom

1a2d00780de039f145fadb3be1cee47a.jpg

jokes aside, will there be lezdom

Reactions: Evizzy89

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
you should add more pegging as an ultimate femdom move. think about it you lure them in with the content they like: feet, pretty girls and their dumb big titty monster girls. and then boom its pegging time. and sure they won't like it at first, but slowly they get their brain rewired just like the mc and then they gonna become femboys offering their bussy to strangers to support gladia further.

now that's femdom

View attachment 1980938

You got your nylons, let us get some socks content before you ask something else, everyone here can have a part of the cake :whistle: (in the limit of "popular" fetish of course)

Reactions: Rosvos86

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
I agree that the pegging isn't really my thing, but I like Mockla as she is. I do really like chastity/denial play, and was really hoping one of the other mistresses would eventually cage the MC, but if it stays Mockla's thing that's fine too. I just really like the idea of Maeva 'catching' her prey and sitting on his face while putting the cage on him.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

now that's femdom

View attachment 1980938

meme2.jpg

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018

Normal person, not amazonian

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

I'd prefer an Amazonian woman over an orc but I don't think she feels out of place as an orc. I'm fine with her being an orc, just prefer Amazonian woman. Also, I am sure we'll have plenty of normal woman. So, I'm glad that you said that she'll either be amazonian or an orc.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020

I don't believe she's out of place at all, though personally I prefer the idea of an amazon over an orc. That said variety is what's most important by far, so consider that too.

Jun 3, 2022

now that's femdom

View attachment 1980938

Actually thinking about it, if Mockla and Maeve are going head to head, and the mc can choose who to side with, I guess we could actually see lezdom there. Depending on what the dev has in mind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes