4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
May 4, 2022
Maybe it's a weird question. But, does Mockla being an 'orc' feel out of place to anyone?

Would it be preferable to retcon her into a regular human?
The alternative would be a gruff Amazonian tribeswoman type lady.
Same character, just minus the greenness and high fantasy / monstergirl.

Game is being fundamentally remade, so now's the time if it were to be done.

[Anyways, drafting a ton more CG's.] View attachment 1980135 View attachment 1980136 View attachment 1980137 View attachment 1980138
Personally would also prefer her as a normal human

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
How do we get the better puma strike? I beat her level 3 version, the cutscene thing from the last update didn't happen... am I supposed to fight with this new girl then double back-?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
yeah totally, see everybody wants lezdom it's not just me
Nah, I don't care much about lezdom. Of course, I like foot/trample fetish scenarios where both submissive and dominant parts are female as much as I like those where the sub is male and the dom is female, but it's not related to me liking lezdom, it's because the dominant part has to be female for me to like the scenario (maybe I'm a weird guy, but a dominant male, far from turning me on, turns me off, at the brink of heavily pissing me off).

Long post short, I'm fine with both lezdom and femdom being in the game, but I wouldn't say "I want lezdom" hahaha

Last edited:

hastati322

Sep 27, 2020
Maybe it's a weird question. But, does Mockla being an 'orc' feel out of place to anyone?

Would it be preferable to retcon her into a regular human?
The alternative would be a gruff Amazonian tribeswoman type lady.
Same character, just minus the greenness and high fantasy / monstergirl.

Game is being fundamentally remade, so now's the time if it were to be done.

[Anyways, drafting a ton more CG's.] View attachment 1980135 View attachment 1980136 View attachment 1980137 View attachment 1980138
I'd say make her a human, but that's just me

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I want to see panties and lots of facesittings!

Also, plz keep Mockla an orc girl. Not only is she sexy as heck but her being an orc from another land meshes well with MC being from far away and also having to adapt to his new surroundings.
weak argument amazonias are also from a far away land while also having a way more mainstream appeal.
wonder woman, xena the warrior princess meanwhile the only known female orc are the ones in world of warcraft, pretty lame if you ask me

Jun 3, 2022
I want to see panties and lots of facesittings!

Also, plz keep Mockla an orc girl. Not only is she sexy as heck but her being an orc from another land meshes well with MC being from far away and also having to adapt to his new surroundings.
I agree heavily on the first point, facesitting is an essential part of any femdom game, and should play a big a part as feet tbh.

Though I think her being an amazon is more interesting, orcs tend to almost be too foreign to most people, including myself.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
A prime example of a vocal minority steering the game direction towards their preferences.
Although, in this particular case, it's hard for me to complain.
Nylons are just the best there is when it comes to femdom.
Yeah, it definitely is a prime example. I wouldn't say they are the best in femdom but I'm fine with it so I'm not complaining either.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes